šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Reality
Spoiler

So so so happy for Jimbo! I've loved her since Canada's Drag Race and seeing her growth and evolution is awe-inspiring. She f*cking dominated the competition and completely deserves her win.Ā 

I mean, we all pretty much knew that she was going to win going into this episode, but the moment thatĀ really solidified it for me was when they started praising her dancing skills during that rehearsal. Lip syncs were Jimbo's only weakness in the competition, and now that she was getting praised for that, I knew she was going to win for sure. Also though, she did do better in that final lip sync. It wasn't a Monet vs. Jinkx situation. Even based on that final lip sync alone, I would say that Jimbo won.

Overall, I actually had a lot of fun with this season. It was messy and some of the eliminations were wack, but that's what makes for great TV.Ā 

NOW LET'S GET PRIYANKA AND JIMBO FOR ALL WINNERS 2!!!!

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

bionic
6 hours ago, badfaith said:

Fame games is good, but that twist is horrible. Super unfair advantageĀ :franminervini:

i agree. would love to see the complete voting statistics

buy bionic

Sexxx

Lala winning the fame games when her looks were shite compared to some of the other queens...

• Like 3

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, Sexxx said:

Lala winning the fame games when her looks were shite compared to some of the other queens...

ok but the talent show outsold them all ā€¦

• Like 2

LaLuna

Deserving winnerĀ :applause:

That said...

Spoiler

Lala Ri for Queen of the Fame Games? I mean, I ADORE her but...

Animated GIF

Ā 

calmar
3 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Deserving winnerĀ :applause:

That said...

Ā  Hide contents

Lala Ri for Queen of the Fame Games? I mean, I ADORE her but...

Animated GIF

Ā 

Spoiler

It's what happens when your votes are multiplied by three and/or you don't actually make public the amount of votes for each person so riggory can happen.

Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

LaLuna
19 minutes ago, calmar said:
Ā  Hide contents

It's what happens when your votes are multiplied by three and/or you don't actually make public the amount of votes for each person so riggory can happen.

Ā 

Spoiler

I know... I'm pretty sure that without that stupid twist with the multiplication of the votes, Darienne or Jaymes would've won.

Ā 

Catnikko

is the video of MBH singing not a soaking clock playing on that LED dome in vegas real? how iconicĀ :air:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Levine

So WOW is giving a show to Jimbo - of course, she won - and a show to Kandy too lmao oh now I see, now I understand everythingĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

Luke78619

Tbh I actually ended up liking Kandy after this season, didnā€™t like her whatsoever after S13 and wasnā€™t excited to see her here, but she was fun to watch and I donā€™t think production favoured her at all which was nice to see

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

weed

I got a ticket to the Christmas tour and my cast list is: JIMBO!!! ALYSSA!!! BROOKE LYNN!!! Marcia x3,Ā Crystal Methyd, Miz Cracker, Luxx Noir, and Todrick!!! So excited. My 2nd drag show (in a theater) after seeing the UK girls invade USA + I saw Heidi recently. Soo exciting!!! Seen 3 winners perform, 4 in november!!Ā 

Ā 

• YAAAS 2

alsemanche
1 hour ago, weed said:

I got a ticket to the Christmas tour and my cast list is: JIMBO!!! ALYSSA!!! BROOKE LYNN!!! Marcia x3,Ā Crystal Methyd, Miz Cracker, Luxx Noir, and Todrick!!! So excited. My 2nd drag show (in a theater) after seeing the UK girls invade USA + I saw Heidi recently. Soo exciting!!! Seen 3 winners perform, 4 in november!!Ā 

Ā 

I'm seeing the France cast in September and it's gonna be my first drag show :party:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1

• 3 weeks later...
Levine

Do we have a thread for All Strs 9? I accidently spoilered (spoilered or spoiled? help me to improve my english lol) myself and I need to talk with someone!

Edited by Levine