💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

The way Jimbo & Kandy Muse are about to hard carry this whole season lmfao 

like based on this cast I predict the top 4 will consist of jimbo, Kandy, Heidi, & Darienne

• Like 3

skaxboy

Mrs. Kasha Davis!!!!! She left too early her season. 

Jaymes is so funny since Drag Race and I really hope she makes it far and makes a big name for herself. Her wig styling videos are entertaining and I loved her promo looks for her Trixie cosmetics collaboration. 

I remember being at a bar after AS1 (before AS2) and Jessica was there out of drag. She and her friend were next to me and the friend goes “you need to make it on All Stars.” It only took about 8-9 years. 

Jimbo is great but i low key wish she were on a proper Canada All Stars, but hosted by Ru. Either way I am rooting for her. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

I wonder if they never ask queens such as Gigi Goode, Gottmik, Denali, Chrystal, Kameron Michael, Peppermint, Asia, Plastique to come back or are they refusing to return? Willow Pill's season was a fiasco, but there were some fans faves there like Bosco, Daya Betty, Angeria... like where are these queens? 
I don't want to downgrade this cast and I'm being most of the time ironic towards some of these queens but they could actually do a GREAT seasons just with the names I wrote... so why?

• Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

I wonder if they never ask queens such as Gigi Goode, Gottmik, Denali, Chrystal, Kameron Michael, Peppermint, Asia, Plastique to come back or are they refusing to return? Willow Pill's season was a fiasco, but there were some fans faves there like Bosco, Daya Betty, Angeria... like where are these queens? 
I don't want to downgrade this cast and I'm being most of the time ironic towards some of these queens but they could actually do a GREAT seasons just with the names I wrote... so why?

I honestly get the sense that a lot of runners up don't wanna do All Stars anymore. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 2

Levine

Alexis Michelle exudes winner and professionalism all over her pores but no, I can't stand Kandy sorry. I don't see the hype, the talent, she was dragged during her season by Ru and she was annoying af. 

I wish all of the good luck tho. 

• Thanks 1

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

I think Plastique was contacted for this season but ended up not doing it for some reason

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, Levine said:

Well for season 14 it’s too early 

Next year most likely we’ll see queens from that season 

• Like 1

Luke78619

I’m thinking Jimbo, Kandy, Heidi and Alexis are the top 4, although I’d love Jaymes to be in there too

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Fantina

This cast is amazing, I don't know what some people are talking about :oops:

Kandy, Darienne, Alexis, Jessica and Kahanna are my personal top 5

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Thanks 1

HIM820
39 minutes ago, Levine said:

You can’t really say no if you still want to work with WOW and as of now, they’re pretty much a drag monopoly. It’s mostly about timing. Do they have other contractual obligations during filming? etc etc. Some are still touring for the company.  

Also from an entertainment perspective, I don’t need to see the rehashing of all the runners up competing to win again. I already get that they’re good at this comp. I think a big part of All Stars is getting to reintroduce someone who had a rough go the first time. Thats why AS6 was refreshing. There are sooo many queens that have been on this show to choose from, and this is their career. I want to see how they’ve grown. 

weed
53 minutes ago, Levine said:

I wonder if they never ask queens such as Gigi Goode, Gottmik, Denali, Chrystal, Kameron Michael, Peppermint, Asia, Plastique to come back or are they refusing to return?

I think they all say no.. sadly. I love all the ones you listed

• Like 3