Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Kandy wouldn't win against Jessica or Jimbo most likely, so if i was her i'd remove jessica too to avoid the backlash on going against her pact with Jimbo

That’s what I thought, I think her decision was mostly driven by the response she’d get when the season airs, she probably had guessed that the crown would not be hers like she did on S13 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

Reality

Have y'all seen the updated rumored All Stars 9 cast? Cause I kinda hate it :bradley::bradley::bradley:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

wut :air: kandy and her partner clearly did the best and looked the best idg what you were watching

i get we don't like kandy but to say she was the worst is insane to me, they looked and performed better than all the others

I didnt say she was the worst. Clearly Jimbo was. But the second she and her partner stepped on the runway, i immediately noticed the mistakes and the same didn't happen with Jessica because her looks were better. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I didnt say she was the worst. Clearly Jimbo was. But the second she and her partner stepped on the runway, i immediately noticed the mistakes and the same didn't happen with Jessica because her looks were better. 

not to mention Dakota being eliminated for an even better, in a similar style, makeover. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, weed said:

not to mention Dakota being eliminated for an even better, in a similar style, makeover. 

Omg i had totally forgotten about that... miss ru when i catch you it's on SIGHT 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Have y'all seen the updated rumored All Stars 9 cast? Cause I kinda hate it :bradley::bradley::bradley:

Wait, who's on the updated rumored cast list? :ph34r:

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I truly can’t. Roxxy back for the 4th time?? Bye. I can’t  I’m so tired of Drag Race. They are running the franchise to the ground, producing bad seasons. I think I’m done

bionic
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:
Spoiler

I truly can’t. Roxxy back for the 4th time?? Bye. I can’t  I’m so tired of Drag Race. They are running the franchise to the ground, producing bad seasons. I think I’m done

Spoiler

4th time? 3rd. she'll be more of a ginger minj than a jimbo (or ra'jah i guess but i still dont get how her winner narrative came to exist-  because she should've won AS6 i guess?)

but yeah its like they can't get anybody decent on. most queens from the past 3 seasons and only roxxxy from pre-petals drag race

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

Reality
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Wait, who's on the updated rumored cast list? :ph34r:

Spoiler

Angeria
Gottmik
Janey Jacké
Jorgeous
Kameron Michaels
Nina West
Plastique Tiara
Roxxxy Andrews
Shannel
Vanjie

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Spoiler

I just don't like any of the queens on that cast except for Gottmik, because I love her aesthetic. And yeah, I was never a big Roxxxy fan so I don't care for her being in the cast again. I haven't watched S1 or AS1, so I'm not too familiar with Shannel, but besides her, I'm extremely indifferent about the rest of the cast. It's still just a rumor, so things might change—and I'm hoping they do :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Reality said:
  Hide contents

Angeria
Gottmik
Janey Jacké
Jorgeous
Kameron Michaels
Nina West
Plastique Tiara
Roxxxy Andrews
Shannel
Vanjie

Spoiler

Wait what happened to Kim Chi and Peppermint??

• Shook 1

Reality
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wait what happened to Kim Chi and Peppermint??

Girl, I'm asking the same question cause they were literally the only two on that other list that I actually liked :bradley:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, Reality said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Angeria
Gottmik
Janey Jacké
Jorgeous
Kameron Michaels
Nina West
Plastique Tiara
Roxxxy Andrews
Shannel
Vanjie

Personally think this cast is better overall than AS8's cast, but yeah, it looks like the queens I was looking forward to the most are not longer involved 🙃

• Like 1

Luke78619
14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hide contents

I just don't like any of the queens on that cast except for Gottmik, because I love her aesthetic.

I’m not excited for her ngl :green: I got this nasty attitude from her on her original season at times, and then she kind of got a nastier attitude after the show when hanging around another drag queen, and there was a period where it seemed a lot of drag queens were saying the same thing about her 

idk I really like her drag and her art, but I’m not here for her if she’s gonna have a stuck up attitude and if production pushes her again :messga:

Luke78619

Tbh if the speculated AS9 cast was…

Spoiler

Shannel, Roxxxy, Kim Chi, Peppermint, Vanjie, Plastique, Crystal, Gigi, Gottmik and Angeria

then I would feel a lot better about it, got a couple of OG season queens, a lot of finalists, a few fan faves, Gigi and Crystal back on the screens, Gigi VS Gottmik for fashion queen of the season, or even Kim Chi VS Gottmik for makeup queen of the season

we don’t need Jorgeous, not yet, her only truly good moments were her lip syncs but even then she’s a bit dead behind the eyes, as shown in AS8. Give her more time. 

similar could be said for kameron, I don’t really see her exceeding in many challenges

Nina West is a cool addition I guess, but she’s not winning.

AT LEAST it has less filler than AS8 I guess

Edited by Luke78619
  • Like 4