5 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

imagine being this way

Being a truth teller? 

• Like 2

hieronymus
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

I hate this so much, the very thing I didn't want to happen, happened 

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

Oh well. We know who's gonna win anyway, so it's all good.

Hide contents

The way Kandy managed to make it to the top 2 TWICE though... production really is obsessed with her for some reason. Not saying she's not talented. But let's be honest, the top 2 should've been Jimbo and Jessica. Here's hoping Jessica wins the Fame Game. And please, for the love of God, let this be the last time we see Kandy on Drag Race.

Heidi said Kandy is all about doing productions' bidding on Race Chaser this week so it's no surprise why she gets preferential treatment

AnglerfishbraBENUS
13 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Heidi said Kandy is all about doing productions' bidding on Race Chaser this week so it's no surprise why she gets preferential treatment

by this i think she just means Kandy drives conversations and helps create moments for TV. A lot of these queens were quiet / not too funny so of course they are going to prefer Kandy if she’s going to say things like ‘let’s open the box and see how people voted’ or ‘who do you think is in the bottom?’ unprompted. 

• Like 3

Joshie
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

Jessica is the only queen who has been consistent throughout the entirety of the season :queenga:

Really though? Forgetting the queen with 4 wins and no bottoms?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

CyanDante
41 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Really though? Forgetting the queen with 4 wins and no bottoms?

Yeah the no bottoms were quite questionable. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

BUtterfield 8

This season of AS got me f*cked up 

i know this week’s eliminated queen wasn’t gonna win but ffs she should’ve at least been in the finals 

What is the final episode even gonna look like with only 2 queens I guess the the whole cast is returning or something…..

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Like 1

bionic
3 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Wait so all the regular seasons have a top 4 and now this one a top 2? I don't get it lol. 

Hide contents

Kandy is very lucky to still be there because clearly Jessica is way stronger and more personable than her.

i dont mind it... usually where there is a top 4/3 you know that really there's only 1 or 2 queens it is really between and the rest is surplsu

buy bionic

Luke78619
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

i know this week’s eliminated queen wasn’t gonna win but ffs she should’ve at least been in the finals 

What is the final episode even gonna look like with only 2 queens I guess the the whole cast is returning or something…..

Hmmm unless they bring someone back next week which is doesn’t look like, maybe it’s just gonna have longer sit down interviews and a Rupaul song remix but with less of the queens and more of RuPaul’s parts included :poot: fingers crossed they have a finale ball or something like S13 had, that was kinda cool 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Juanlittlem

Jessica should've won this week's challenge.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Taylucifer
Spoiler

proud of Jessica, shocked production actually cut it down to a top 2

shocked Kandy didn't boot Jimbo but she probably thought that if it comes down to a lip sync she can wipe the floor with Jimbo whereas Jessica would potentially win. Unfortunate she didn't see All Stars 7 before filming cause they do not give a f*ck and will give the win to Jimbo regardless (like Jinkx and Monet)

will also be interesting to see how they do the finale especially for the top 2, wonder if they learned for AS7 and won't do a lipsync finale?

excited for this fame games talent show tho!

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Love 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

well i watched the previous and they are lol it’s a talent show

Levine

They posted on their social media the two pictures of the top 2 :) I don't know why they posted them at the european time? in fact the likes are still a few (but Jimbo has already x3 likes than the other one, but I need MORE).

P.S. Kandy has more comments on twitter than Jimbo, but they are all negative (like I'm starting to feel sorry for her but not complitely because I'm convinced they are going to crown her).

Edited by Levine

Concertaholic

I know we’re all sad about this week’s eliminated queen but y’all realize if she went to the finale she would’ve gotten second place anyway and would’ve gone home without prize money. Now that she’s been eliminated we can all vote for her in the fame games and she’ll get $60,000, and the bish who sent her home is now gonna get 2nd place and will be sent home with nothing :anveeroy:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

sourchromatican

It’s probably cut down to a top 2 so that all queen except top 2 get entered into the fame games. Makes the most sense in my eyes that way there’s not a bunch of queens excluded from it being top 3/4z

• Like 4

SlaeUrAnus

I love seeing Queens from the older seasons holding their own against the newer (and most recently contested) Queens as drag evolves quickly.

Jessica might have not made the final, but she still made this season great to watch and won my (and others) hearts (again). 

In my messy era.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2