imagine being this way

• Like 1

Sexxx
25 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

imagine being this way

Imagine thinking otherwise

• Like 5

r4therupbeat

loved Ru's interaction with Priyanka, im sure he'll be obsessed with her if she joins the all winners cast, also wtf is gonna happen with the top 2 next week? In the trailer it only shows about the winner of the fame games.

Levine
Spoiler

And LMAOOOOOOOOOOODJEISKIJDKD what was that kandy's lipsync? A CAPITAL MESS lmao Priyanka ate and left no crumbs. If they let Jinkx winning over Monet, I don't see why they couldn't let Jimbo win over that mediocre lipsyncer. So if Kandy wins it's just because they have planned it before, because as I said before if they want you to win they don't give a **** about the final lipsync. 

weed

when Jimbo sits down w his lady, "was your life traumatic?" LMAOOOOO 

• LMAO 12

phantasmas

im so proud of Jessica making it to the top w/o an alliance! all she needed was her Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 6

Emigrante

Has anybody catch the Gaga reference in episode 8? In the workroom right before the runway. “No sleep, plane…” 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

weed

A fantastic episode, loved it. 

Super excited for next episode and the finale, can't wait for Jimbo to be crowned.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LaLuna

I hate this so much, the very thing I didn't want to happen, happened 

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

Oh well. We know who's gonna win anyway, so it's all good.

Spoiler

The way Kandy managed to make it to the top 2 TWICE though... production really is obsessed with her for some reason. Not saying she's not talented. But let's be honest, the top 2 should've been Jimbo and Jessica. Here's hoping Jessica wins the Fame Game. And please, for the love of God, let this be the last time we see Kandy on Drag Race.

Edited by LaLuna
  • Thanks 4

SimonBaetens

Wait so all the regular seasons have a top 4 and now this one a top 2? I don't get it lol. 

Spoiler

Kandy is very lucky to still be there because clearly Jessica is way stronger and more personable than her.

Edited by SimonBaetens

Reality

I have many thoughts...

Spoiler

Ok, so first of all, am I the only one who thought that Kandy's makeover was the worst? I don't think any of them were particularly groundbreaking makeovers, but I much prefer Jessica's and Jimbo's over hers. The fact that she won shocked me.

It's a shame that Jessica was eliminated. She deserved to be in the top 2, she's been killing it the entire time. I hope she manages to win the Fame Games for that reason + the fact that none of the other girls' looks in the Fame Games have been that good tbh. Jessica and Jimbo are definitely the look queens of the season.

But honestly...I'm interested to see why Kandy chose Jessica. Yeah, she and Jimbo have an alliance, but alliances only go so far. And it's not like she's dumb; Kandy knows how to play the game. She's said multiple times that Jimbo is the frontrunner and that taking her out would be smart, so why keep her when it's now even more obvious that Jimbo's going to win? At least with Jessica, you could say "Oh well, but both Jimbo and Jessica are the fan favorites of the season, so it could be a toss up". Now that it's Jimbo vs. Kandy, there's absolutely no way Kandy's winning, right? After the reception she's got this season, I'm sure the producers know that crowning Kandy would be a dumb move.

My tin foil hat theory is that Kandy knows that out of the three of them, she's probably not going to win the crown. And because of that, she chose to eliminate Jessica to save face since eliminating Jimbo, when she's been doing so well in the competition, would garner her so much more hate. 

Regardless, I'm excited for next week's episode. I wondered why they weren't doing a talent show this season, but I'm glad it's back. It's also nice to see more of the other girls, particularly Monica. I assume there's also going to be a reading challenge next episode too?

Final thing I'll say is...does this mean that Priyanka is doing All Winners 2? :trollga: I mean, Ru seemed to love her and she's been a highly requested person to come back for an all winners season. God, I really hope that Priyanka and Jimbo do an all winners season together :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1

CyanDante

Jessica is the only queen who has been consistent throughout the entirety of the season :queenga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 1