šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, weed said:

I'm going to Pride Prom tonight starring Heidi N Closet as a performer and I'm so excited!! also so anxious lol my friend was like "maybe there will be a shooter" and now I'm like jesus I hope tf there is not lol. My 2nd ever time seeing a drag race girlie in person!!! If I get any tea I'll let u know xox but I didn't get a meet and greet lol

Have fun babe :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Love 1

weed

Valentinaaaa!!!! I def loved her more on S9/AS4/it's faded but she will always be a darling icon for moi, an icon of drag race.Ā 

Ā 

• YAAAS 4

CyanDante
50 minutes ago, weed said:

Valentinaaaa!!!! I def loved her more on S9/AS4/it's faded but she will always be a darling icon for moi, an icon of drag race.Ā 

Ā 

I shall never stop living for ValentinaĀ :holdmyhand: Top 3 queens of the franchise for me.Ā 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

COOOK

people are saying that it now makes sense the way alexis reacted and then backtrackedĀ to heidi's claims that kandy will get rid of jimbo.Ā at that pointĀ the queens knew the crown would be jimbo's so having kandy around will possibly guarantee them a chanceĀ in the finale cause she's the only one with the ballsĀ to chop jimbo as soon as she's in the bottom.

but if all this is just alexis acting a fool... iĀ kindaĀ live for it :billie:

bionic

friendly warning that images of the winner of this week's challenge and the elim has been leaked

buy bionic
  • Shook 1

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

friendly warning that images of the winner of this week's challenge and the elim has been leaked

Wait how šŸ˜­

did the episode leak early?Ā 

bionic
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Wait how šŸ˜­

did the episode leak early?Ā 

no idea but i innocently stumbled across various screenshots from the runway through to the elimination just by scrolling my normal twitter feed

buy bionic
  • Shook 1

Levine

The 8 minutes previews are out and Alexis confirmed her alliance with Kandy. Jessica and Jimbo voted for Lala too. No words.

• Shook 4

CyanDante
43 minutes ago, COOOK said:

šŸ‘€

Ā 

I just hope they don't do the non elimination thing for normal All Stars like All Winners seasons, keep that format for winners only.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹
  • Like 1

bionic
13 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I just hope they don't do the non elimination thing for normal All Stars like All Winners seasons, keep that format for winners only.

Spoiler

well guess what mimi

Spoiler

as9 apparently is non-elim

Ā 

Ā 

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

alsemanche
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

I agree

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1