series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Levine
45 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I can’t believe who just eliminated who :rip: wtf

Hide contents

Remind me, did Alexis and Kandy have an alliance? 

- the show mentioned time and time again how Alexis had a crush on LaLa

- we’ve seen Kandy and Alexis argue, they clearly weren’t best buddies

- Kandy was involved in the Heidi drama and likely lied about what happened

- LaLa saved Alexis last week, and Alexis said she will “never forget this” 

So then Alexis eliminates LaLa?! I think Kandy had the worst look this week too, I don’t understand :rip: imagine the good reviews this episode would get if she eliminated Kandy :air: ugh wasted opportunity 

oh well, sad to see LaLa go. Hopefully Kandy is next, and Jessica and Alexis are top three 

Spoiler

I think they are all afraid of the producers right now, they know well Kandy is a favorite and they don't wanna go against them. But I thought Alexis was smarted than that to understand Kandy isn't a fans favorite. If even Naomi got a pass for the elimination of Manila, let alone her if she would have eliminated Kandy freaking Muse!

• Like 1

CyanDante
Spoiler

I am so sorry to say this but Alexis is clearly scared of Kandy for some reason. Maybe off the show as well

She really good have made such a good rapport with the fans but instead she chose to get rid of Lala who she even owed to from the previous episode.

Such a dumb decision. If you see someone getting favoured unfairly in the competition, you should be ready to chop that person the first chance you get. Which is clearly I guess what Kandy probably had said to Heidi about Jimbo.

This season's a mess. Bottom of the pile with AS5.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Taylucifer
Spoiler

nah that elimination was a mess and is not doing Alexis any favours within the fandom, good luck to her

but in saying that everyone else voted for Lala as well and, in the same way with Jaymes' elimination, I feel like we are missing the full picture because I simply don't understand based on what is shown on the show (main & untucked)

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche

Oh that was a BULLSHIT elimination. Absolute bullshit lmao.

Spoiler

Alexis is clearly terrified of Kandy. This is only gonna make her more and more disliked by the fans :billie: Like why even tell Lala MULTIPLE times that you'll save her only to eliminate her? She just shot herself in the foot and im sure if she lands in the bottom next, she's gone because no one trusts her anymore. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

alsemanche

Anyway,  I NEED NEXT EPISODE NOWWWWW because

Spoiler

KATYAAAAAAAA

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 5

doraemon

Here’s an astonishing thought:

Me: We’re already on top 4. Just finish the damn season already! Episode 9 Finale, Episode 10 Reunion!

Paramoun+ : Sorry (Not Sorry), we asked for 12 episodes. Su..k it!

badfaith

Jimbo's garment was

Spoiler

AMAZING!!! I fully thought she was gonna win like come on, no one was touching her garment on that stage.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

RahrahWitch
Spoiler

I'm not even a Jimbo fan but they should have won. Imagine they won and we had a maskgate 2.0 :ladyhaha: 

• YAAAS 1

weed

Alexis blew it major, could've had one of the most sickening eliminations ever. "I made a mistake earlier this season... This is for you Heidi. I chose... Kandy." BOOM bitch your career is cemented sksks like!! hello!! 

anyways, great runways overall. Jimbo looked amazing

• Thanks 4

COOOK

the all stars format needs to change, enough is enough. not even the real lip-sync assassins are interested, and clearly we ran out of them.

alexis was in the bottom for the michelle visage roast in s9. now i haven't read any spoilers but i do hope she gets bitten in the ass next week for all the confusing siding she's been doing to not rock kandy's boat. a friend to all is a friend to none.

• Like 5

Healed My Heart
On 6/21/2023 at 8:19 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not as8 related but some drag race messy tea:

Kim Chi recently talked about a queen she knows who’s known for driving on auto pilot when she’s really drunk to go home 

So after some sleuthing everyone is assuming it’s Mayhem cause she owns a Tesla and did an IG live with Michelle Visage back in 2021 where she literally was on auto pilot with her Tesla :saladga:

in the below video go to the 18:55 mark

Didn't Mayhem talk about having a DUI too? Ugh, impaired driving makes me sick.

She/her 💗💜💙

Levine
54 minutes ago, weed said:

Alexis blew it major, could've had one of the most sickening eliminations ever. "I made a mistake earlier this season... This is for you Heidi. I chose... Kandy." BOOM bitch your career is cemented sksks like!! hello!! 

Right? and that's why it's weird because Alexis is one of the smartiest

• Thanks 1

Stephen
Spoiler

Alexis overthought the F out of that. Bless her heart she’s trying so hard to play the game “correctly” when she should just listen to her gut. Damn.

I’m glad Jimbo didn’t win because people would scream she’s being “pushed” again. :littlepotter: Hopefully those people are starting to see why she deserves the crown.

• Like 1