bionic
31 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Kandy this episode: Screen_Shot_2020-07-06_at_2.29.40_PM.jpg

#JusticeForTamisha

buy bionic
  • Like 1

CyanDante
47 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Ngl I fully believe Heidi's tea abt Kandy.

Same. Kandy just didn't expect Heidi to go to Jimbo and tell her the truth. So she called Heidi out infront of everyone knowing full well no one vouch for that. Anyone could tell Alexis was lying. The way her mind switched gears because it would put a target on her back. So everyone started dogpiling on Heidi. 

Mean girl then. Mean girl now. Don't know why the show is hell bent on making us believe that Kandy is doing well or has good runways in the competition. 

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

RahrahWitch
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

this. I feel like we kept seeing the results of some drama with Heidi but we never actually saw the drama? The whole thing escalated so quickly and I was very confused. And it's especially weird that we're not seeing any of it when the episodes are an hour long and don't have any mini challenges like... where tf is the time going? 

Yup, without context the start of all the drama with Heidi being upset about the judging feels off but when you hear from other queens that Jaymes was about to quit and bombed the challenge only to be put in the top "because she had fun" it makes perfect sense. Throw on the Kandy drama and it's no wonder why she left :shrug:

• Like 2

Reality

I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I've been loving this season so far. But to be honest, I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I'm a huge Jimbo stan and she's doing so well :sweat: At this point, I'd be surprised if anyone else besides Jimbo won. She's absolutely dominating the competition. I'd say her biggest competition right now is definitely Jessica and Alexis. Though, I don't see Alexis winning tbh. Idk what they're going to do about her lip syncing though. This is the third time she's lost this season and if she makes it to the finale, I just can't see how they're going to justify a lip sync for the crown. I know it's happened before (i.e., Jinkx vs. Monet, Trixie vs. Kennedy, etc.), but Jimbo's like an a whole other level of bad when it comes to lip syncing :giveup: At least she's getting a little better; I thought this one wasn't too bad.

The rest of the episode was great imo. I'm usually not a fan of these different versions of snatch game, but I really enjoyed this one. Jimbo, Alexis, and Jaymes were amazing, and Lala, Kandy, and Heidi were fine. Even though Jessica was in the bottom 2, I thought she had her moments. The only one who I thought was outright bad was Kahanna. That said, Kandy lowkey did the same thing she did with Patrick Starrr and just played herself. The fact that she doesn't get called out for that is crazy.

I feel for Heidi though. She was constantly overlooked and she was rightly justified in being upset about that in my opinion. With that + all the drama with Kahanna, Kandy, and Alexis this episode, I could totally understand her wanting to leave and not feeling appreciated enough. She was also fierce competition too, definitely one of the strongest queens this season. I'm interested to see how all this drama is going to play out in the next few episodes. I have no doubt that the queens will send Jimbo home if she ever gets put in the bottom, which makes me kinda nervous about next week's episode since it's a Rusical, and we know Jimbo isn't good at these types of challenges. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

bionic

I think how we view this season more than most (a lot like UKVTW) will depend on the outcome

buy bionic
  • Like 1

bionic
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Alexis is the worst. I hate her omg 

she's giving

buy bionic

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

Same. Kandy just didn't expect Heidi to go to Jimbo and tell her the truth. So she called Heidi out infront of everyone knowing full well no one vouch for that. Anyone could tell Alexis was lying. The way her mind switched gears because it would put a target on her back. So everyone started dogpiling on Heidi. 

Mean girl then. Mean girl now. Don't know why the show is hell bent on making us believe that Kandy is doing well or has good runways in the competition. 

The silhouette on each of the reveals this week was so fckn busted 💀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
50 minutes ago, Reality said:

I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I've been loving this season so far. But to be honest, I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I'm a huge Jimbo stan and she's doing so well :sweat: At this point, I'd be surprised if anyone else besides Jimbo won. She's absolutely dominating the competition. I'd say her biggest competition right now is definitely Jessica and Alexis. Though, I don't see Alexis winning tbh. Idk what they're going to do about her lip syncing though. This is the third time she's lost this season and if she makes it to the finale, I just can't see how they're going to justify a lip sync for the crown. I know it's happened before (i.e., Jinkx vs. Monet, Trixie vs. Kennedy, etc.), but Jimbo's like an a whole other level of bad when it comes to lip syncing :giveup: At least she's getting a little better; I thought this one wasn't too bad.

The rest of the episode was great imo. I'm usually not a fan of these different versions of snatch game, but I really enjoyed this one. Jimbo, Alexis, and Jaymes were amazing, and Lala, Kandy, and Heidi were fine. Even though Jessica was in the bottom 2, I thought she had her moments. The only one who I thought was outright bad was Kahanna. That said, Kandy lowkey did the same thing she did with Patrick Starrr and just played herself. The fact that she doesn't get called out for that is crazy.

I feel for Heidi though. She was constantly overlooked and she was rightly justified in being upset about that in my opinion. With that + all the drama with Kahanna, Kandy, and Alexis this episode, I could totally understand her wanting to leave and not feeling appreciated enough. She was also fierce competition too, definitely one of the strongest queens this season. I'm interested to see how all this drama is going to play out in the next few episodes. I have no doubt that the queens will send Jimbo home if she ever gets put in the bottom, which makes me kinda nervous about next week's episode since it's a Rusical, and we know Jimbo isn't good at these types of challenges. 

they are gonna do what they did last season and say the winner will be based on the lip sync AND how they performed all season

r4therupbeat

this snatch game collectively was better than a few of the latest regular seasons UK4, US14, CAN2+3 

I rewatched jumbo's bits prob 5-6 times after. Also James, Kandy, Lala and Alexis did amazing. Pretty rare as of rare to have more than 1 queen who does well on snatch game as of late:golfclap:

• Like 1

Reality
5 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

they are gonna do what they did last season and say the winner will be based on the lip sync AND how they performed all season

They can (and probably will) do that, but I feel like if that happens, it really diminishes the whole lip sync for the crown thing. I think the only way a lip sync for the crown is really justified now is if the top 2 queens have similar track records, like with Cheddar Gorgeous and Danny Beard in UK4. Otherwise, you're just going to crown the queen with the objectively better track record and/or the better storyline. 

🃏🖤👹

bionic
26 minutes ago, Reality said:

They can (and probably will) do that, but I feel like if that happens, it really diminishes the whole lip sync for the crown thing. I think the only way a lip sync for the crown is really justified now is if the top 2 queens have similar track records, like with Cheddar Gorgeous and Danny Beard in UK4. Otherwise, you're just going to crown the queen with the objectively better track record and/or the better storyline. 

With a lip sync for the crown it feels OK to have it be based on the whole season, but Ru keeps using the lip sync smackdown format which pretends that getting to the finale means a clean slate, though that has only ever actually been the case in S9.

In both S10, AS6 and AS8 the winner lost the smackdown

buy bionic

Reality
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

With a lip sync for the crown it feels OK to have it be based on the whole season, but Ru keeps using the lip sync smackdown format which pretends that getting to the finale means a clean slate, though that has only ever actually been the case in S9.

In both S10, AS6 and AS8 the winner lost the smackdown

Yeah, the only time the lip sync for the crown really worked imo was S9. Which is strange since that was the first time they did it, so you'd think they'd get better, but they've only gotten more tired imo. Personally I wish they would have another format for the finale because unless we get a once-in-a-blue-moon Sasha Velour/So Emotional moment again, the lip syncs in the finale don't really do much. 

I think the problem with it this season in particular though is that Jimbo is exceptionally bad at lip syncing. Like, most of the time you can edit your way around a bad lip sync, but no amount of editing is helping Jimbo :sweat: And even if her win is justified by how well she does in the competition, people are gonna call riga morris if she wins a lip sync for the crown. Especially when we already have the precedent of Jimbo losing three lip syncs in five episodes

🃏🖤👹

weed

Jimbo is so creative and unique, one of the best ever. After Monet and Bob, I'd say Jimbo might be #3 for moi. Absolutely deserved, best runway and snatch. Alexis was a very close second, just doesn't have the Gaga factor a la Jimbo. Jaymes was good but I wasn't blown away. Everyone else was okay. Kahanna started out okay then fizzled. 

Sad for Heidi, wish her the best, I believe Kandy is a lying ass hoe. I hope she uploads her runways even though she's not in the Fame Games.

• Like 2

MonSwiftAnton

I died at the end of SG when Jimbo started dancing. I couldn’t breathe out of laughter. She really is that girl.