Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Jimbo is so amazing omg omg

Imo they should have been judged individually

To be honest, i think Heidi was the best and Lala was the secone best in the acting challenge and Jimbo only #3. 

BUT

Lalas Outfit was the worst outfit i have ever seen on an All Stars season and Heidis was not it too... the focus of the outfit was not Ass, it was Animal / Booobies 

AND

Jimbos Outfit was the best by faaaar this episode. So her win is fair.

I hope Jimbo never lands in the bottom... i hope she will win another challenge and win ONE LIPSYNC FOR FFF SAKE !! 😂

Catnikko
4 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Heidis was not it too... the focus of the outfit was not Ass, it was Animal / Booobies 

Donkey's are literally called asses

A Jackass is what they call male donkeys

Edited by catsounds
Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

weed

spoilers spoilers

Spoiler

apparently Jimbo DOES win a lip sync this season!!!!!

Spoiler

It's later in the season and she beats SILKY!

Spoiler

Next week she wins the snatch game and loses to Jasmine so she's gonna get a 4th win eventually :nooo: can't wait for Jimbonation

• YAAAS 1

Stephen

Do you guys think Kandy was trying to manipulate Heidi by bringing up her feelings again? Because it didn't seem malicious to me but Heidi got so heated about it I was like wtf is going on... aren't they friends? Why is she jumping to assuming the worst? :saladga:

Before this season I loved Heidi and disliked Kandy and my opinions on them are slowly swapping :gum: Kandy has been cracking me up this season - confident but not mean, competitive but still able to have fun. Heidi seems so off. :/ 

• Like 3

CyanDante
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Do you guys think Kandy was trying to manipulate Heidi by bringing up her feelings again? Because it didn't seem malicious to me but Heidi got so heated about it I was like wtf is going on... aren't they friends? Why is she jumping to assuming the worst? :saladga:

Before this season I loved Heidi and disliked Kandy and my opinions on them are slowly swapping :gum: Kandy has been cracking me up this season - confident but not mean, competitive but still able to have fun. Heidi seems so off. :/ 

Kandy doesn't seem like a nice person in real life imo. She might be amping up for the camera, but you can only change so much for the camera. She came across as extremely mean spirited in her orginal season, quick to make cliques, and bullying the rest. 

She doesn't seem that different here either. Now she even knows she is probably making it till the end because she's a production favourite so the **** stirring has increased even further.

That said, Jimbo, Heidi and Jessica only seem the standouts this season who are consistently doing well. And Kahanna to an extent, atleast in the fashion department.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RahrahWitch
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Kandy knows that causing drama is what the producers want, she's teasing but Heidi also knows why. The show and this season especially is very produced so If Kandy keeps bringing up the fact Heidi wanted to quit there's a high chance that A) the other queens will use it as a reason to send her home and B) the more it's talked about the more production will lean into possibly making it a reality, Just like this week where she clearly should have won.

Heidi should have known the second she said it that the producers are gonna start producing to make that happen and probably wants to move past it but by Kandy bringing it up in front of the cameras and everyone else it just puts a spotlight on it.

• Like 1

weed

Naysha and Kasha got phone calls from WOW after the DragCon Roscoe's panel lollll but I love it. They spilled the tea! I want more unfiltered tea about what happens beyond the edit

I feel like a WOW vs Drag Race girl lawsuit is bound to happen some day...

Edited by weed

Stephen
5 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Kandy knows that causing drama is what the producers want, she's teasing but Heidi also knows why. The show and this season especially is very produced so If Kandy keeps bringing up the fact Heidi wanted to quit there's a high chance that A) the other queens will use it as a reason to send her home and B) the more it's talked about the more production will lean into possibly making it a reality, Just like this week where she clearly should have won.

Heidi should have known the second she said it that the producers are gonna start producing to make that happen and probably wants to move past it but by Kandy bringing it up in front of the cameras and everyone else it just puts a spotlight on it.

Ok I can see that! It seemed like there was some bottled up feelings towards Kandy in the way Heidi reacted. It has me wondering what the tea is that she's threatening to spill.

My y guess is that maybe Kandy confided in Heidi that she would eliminate Jimbo if given the chance. I can't think of anything else but what do you guys think?

• Like 1

Stephen
8 minutes ago, weed said:

Naysha and Kasha got phone calls from WOW after the DragCon Roscoe's panel lollll but I love it. They spilled the tea! I want more unfiltered tea about what happens beyond the edit

God bless them because the tea about Jaymes was immaculate. If she was rightfully in the bottom for episode 1 (instead of Darienne) then her track record would have been tied with Darienne this week and maybe Jaymes would've been eliminated.

If Jaymes doesn't do well in the Snatch Game either I'm gonna be like...

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

What can you do successfully? Quickly!

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1

weed
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

God bless them because the tea about Jaymes was immaculate. If she was rightfully in the bottom for episode 1 (instead of Darienne) then her track record would have been tied with Darienne this week and Jaymes would've been eliminated.

If Jaymes doesn't do well in the Snatch Game either I'm gonna be like...

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

What can you do successfully? Quickly!

Literalllyyyy girl crying and wanting to leave? Episode 1? and they cut it all out and made her safe over Darienne? I didn't really imagine her as a production fave but definitely seems that way lol. Seems like Darienne is a production least-fave lol not giving her the flowers she deserved at all, which is so strange!

• Like 1

bionic
2 minutes ago, weed said:

Literalllyyyy girl crying and wanting to leave? Episode 1? and they cut it all out and made her safe over Darienne? I didn't really imagine her as a production fave but definitely seems that way lol. Seems like Darienne is a production least-fave lol not giving her the flowers she deserved at all, which is so strange!

TBF there's a difference between hating the task you're given that's somewhat similar to the one you were eliminated on last time (in terms of physicality), moaningand saying "I want to quit" and actually wanting to quit like Heidi clearly does.

If anyone is going to be a production fave this season I'm glad its Jaymes but I don't see her making it to the finale let alone the crown. For Drag Race she's mid at best and that's OK

buy bionic
  • Like 1

alsemanche

How convenient of them to suddenly judge a challenge by teams to put Kandy in the top when they've been judging team challenges by individual performances so often and rarely doing a top/bottom/safe team distribution :alsemanche: Heidi clearly deserved a spot in the top and she was a contender for the win if anything (both her challenge and her runway were great), but Jimbo obviously deserved the win. And Kandy doing that weird stuff in the werk room and triggering Heidi was so freaking annoying. Like, literally for what? I hope she doesn't think it's good tv because she's simply coming off as annoying and unbearable (as usual). I'm glad Heidi stood up for herself and shut her up. 

The rest of the judging was correct thankfully. Sad to see Darienne go, I was lowkey hoping Alexis would be booted somehow but well. 

Can't wait for Jimbo to slay snatch game lose yet another lipsync next week :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 3

weed

YASSSS! Two c*nts going at it!!! Love it already, Bianca better read her DOWNNNN (but I love mistress lol)

"They call me the fat Violet Chachki" LMAOOOO

Edited by weed
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
19 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Jimbo is so amazing omg omg

Imo they should have been judged individually

To be honest, i think Heidi was the best and Lala was the secone best in the acting challenge and Jimbo only #3. 

BUT

Lalas Outfit was the worst outfit i have ever seen on an All Stars season and Heidis was not it too... the focus of the outfit was not Ass, it was Animal / Booobies 

AND

Jimbos Outfit was the best by faaaar this episode. So her win is fair.

I hope Jimbo never lands in the bottom... i hope she will win another challenge and win ONE LIPSYNC FOR FFF SAKE !! 😂

I mean, in all fairness, Heidi's outfit was a pun: Donkeys are often referred to as asses, so the emphasis definitely was on the ass in that sense.