bionic

Featured Posts

Catnikko

omg hahaha this would've been so good

Edited by catsounds
Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • YAAAS 1

weed

BIIITCCCHHH!!! The spoilers just got updated... and OMGGGG!! So many gags... I get right into it so don't open loll

Spoiler

LaLa comes FIFTH! Originally top 3. Alexis comes 4th, Jessica 3rd, and there's a TOP 2!!!! No comeback queen despite the old rumors. Also apparently talent show during the reunion???? Idk about that

bionic
9 hours ago, weed said:

BIIITCCCHHH!!! The spoilers just got updated... and OMGGGG!! So many gags... I get right into it so don't open loll

Hide contents

LaLa comes FIFTH! Originally top 3. Alexis comes 4th, Jessica 3rd, and there's a TOP 2!!!! No comeback queen despite the old rumors. Also apparently talent show during the reunion???? Idk about that

I guess this means 

Spoiler

Jimbo and Kandy top2? I don't know the other spoilers but can't see any other outcome given what we've seen and your post above

buy bionic

weed
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I guess this means 

Hide contents

Jimbo and Kandy top2? I don't know the other spoilers but can't see any other outcome given what we've seen and your post above

Spoiler

Yes! I guess I assumed only people who knew the old spoilers (jimbo jessica kandy lala top 4) would read the new ones lol but i'm gagged! Praying it's Jimbo lol

bionic
19 minutes ago, weed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes! I guess I assumed only people who knew the old spoilers (jimbo jessica kandy lala top 4) would read the new ones lol but i'm gagged! Praying it's Jimbo lol

Spoiler

I think crowning Jimbo would be a good way to defy the 'drag is dangerous' thing the right wing are going for. I'm sure Ru would LOVE to crown Jimbo that but the network might pull rank like they tried to on S5 when the sponsor pulled out because they wouldnt crown Roxxxy.

Kandy IMO doesn't really have a unique perspective on her drag. Jimbo, like it or love it, is not a style of drag we see much on DR let alone the winners circels

buy bionic
  • Love 1

Catnikko

I had a random thought about the next "all winners" all stars

since loads of the queens (including trixie recently in an interview with leah from housewives of NYC) have said they wont do it, they should have the winners that would do it come first and then the 'twist' could be the second half of the ep or second ep could be the 'almost winners' that were also finalists

I just need a season with bob asap tbh :messga: it would also mean peppermint could be in the same season as bob

• YAAAS 1

Reality
26 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I had a random thought about the next "all winners" all stars

since loads of the queens (including trixie recently in an interview with leah from housewives of NYC) have said they wont do it, they should have the winners that would do it come first and then the 'twist' could be the second half of the ep or second ep could be the 'almost winners' that were also finalists

I just need a season with bob asap tbh :messga: it would also mean peppermint could be in the same season as bob

I think there's a ton of queens who are open to do it though. Sasha Velour has expressed interest recently, and I could see Bob, Alaska, Kylie Sonique Love, Aquaria, Symone, and even Sasha Colby potentially wanting to do an All Winners season too. Though, whenever All Winners 2 happens, I would expect a lot more international queens tbh.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think there's a ton of queens who are open to do it though. Sasha Velour has expressed interest recently, and I could see Bob, Alaska, Kylie Sonique Love, Aquaria, Symone, and even Sasha Colby potentially wanting to do an All Winners season too. Though, whenever All Winners 2 happens, I would expect a lot more international queens tbh.

ugh imagine that lineup :giveup: I hope it's in the works already

Prianka will 100% be on I'm pretty sure

probably Krystal Vercase or Danny Beard or even both would be awesome, maybe Ra'jah

Edited by catsounds
  • Like 2

weed

spoilers spoilers spoilers

Spoiler

omggggggg the updated reason about why Heidi quits (she does) is so crazy. Kandy tells her they need to get rid of Jimbo, she tells Jimbo, Jimbo tells Kandy, she denies and says Heidi is a liar, Heidi says Alexis back me up bc u were there, Alexis doesn't, and so SHE QUITS!!!

originally it was bc she was mad production loved Jimbo too much

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 7

Reality
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

ugh imagine that lineup :giveup: I hope it's in the works already

Prianka will 100% be on I'm pretty sure

probably Krystal Vercase or Danny Beard or even both would be awesome, maybe Ra'jah

Yes! I'm pretty sure Priyanka has also expressed interested in doing it too, which I think would be awesome! I'd love Icesis to come back as well, but I could see her not wanting to after Canada vs the World.

I'd love Danny Beard to come back though. She's one of my favorite winners tbh and I could see her slaying an All Winners season! Not a huge Krystal fan, but she said at Roscoe's very recently that she'd be open to do an All Winners season as well. 

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1

Catnikko
35 minutes ago, weed said:

spoilers spoilers spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

omggggggg the updated reason about why Heidi quits (she does) is so crazy. Kandy tells her they need to get rid of Jimbo, she tells Jimbo, Jimbo tells Kandy, she denies and says Heidi is a liar, Heidi says Alexis back me up bc u were there, Alexis doesn't, and so SHE QUITS!!!

originally it was bc she was mad production loved Jimbo too much

Spoiler

when does this happen? I thought after the episode when she mentioned leaving and didn't it might've been a bad rumour but :traumatica:

Catnikko
Just now, Reality said:

Yes! I'm pretty sure Priyanka has also expressed interested in doing it too, which I think would be awesome! I'd love Icesis to come back as well, but I could see her not wanting to after Canada vs the World.

I'd love Danny Beard to come back though. She's one of my favorite winners tbh and I could see her slaying an All Winners season! Not a huge Krystal fan, but she said at Roscoe's very recently that she'd be open to do an All Winners season as well. 

Yeah Priyanka has in multiple different times said she would, i might be mistaken but didn't her and bob both say they wanted to on the pitstop? 

I think Krystal on an all winners would be so good because the material mamma.. Her looks were already all stars quality

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Yeah Priyanka has in multiple different times said she would, i might be mistaken but didn't her and bob both say they wanted to on the pitstop? 

I think Krystal on an all winners would be so good because the material mamma.. Her looks were already all stars quality

Totally random but I saw Krystal at the War on the Catwalk tour (hosted by Brooke Lynn and featured Denali, Kornbread, The Vivienne, etc) and Krystal had the worst performances. She's a great lewk kween but it was so cringe and you could tell the audience was not feeling her. Super awkward and at one point she has the mic 🎤 and goes "Come on, aren't you going to give me more money?" :huntyga:

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Totally random but I saw Krystal at the War on the Catwalk tour (hosted by Brooke Lynn and featured Denali, Kornbread, The Vivienne, etc) and Krystal had the worst performances. She's a great lewk kween but it was so cringe and you could tell the audience was not feeling her. Super awkward and at one point she has the mic 🎤 and goes "Come on, aren't you going to give me more money?" :huntyga:

Fair enough, she should be there for the looks still, maybe a chance of rudemption :stupidoreo:

edit @WheresMy911Alice where was that btw was it in the US? 

Edited by catsounds
  • Love 1

weed
1 hour ago, catsounds said:
  Reveal hidden contents

when does this happen? I thought after the episode when she mentioned leaving and didn't it might've been a bad rumour but :traumatica:

Spoiler

Episode 5, snatch game. She quits after the snatch before the runway, forfeiting her spot in the Fame Games by quitting

• Sad 1