Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Stephen

Ok I'm looking at the looks again. Who did y'all think should win? Surely not Heidi with her crunchy arts and crafts look. I need you guys to be so serious. :littlepotter:

Kandy's 3rd look was sexy and a cool idea but also a little rough in terms of execution so I get why she was top but not winning. 

I think that Lala, Jimbo and Jessica is the fair top 3 and it comes down to preference. All of their 3rd looks were simple. Jessica's is executed very well it looks polished and pretty. :shrug:

Nobody made anything show-stopping. 

• Like 1

Stephen

Heidi was giving us Icesis Couture!

Spoiler

By contemplating quitting after being safe in a ball challenge :franminervini:

Edited by Stephen
  • LMAO 3

Flippy

I personally fully agreed with the winner of the episode? :ohno: I mean, I liked everything and I think it was very well executed but that’s just my opinion, what do I know? :ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 3

TheOriginalOne

So what’s been going on, how’s the season going? I don’t have paramount plus so I’m relying on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and the Wikipedia chart to keep up with the season lmao

Borisapillar
38 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So what’s been going on, how’s the season going? I don’t have paramount plus so I’m relying on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and the Wikipedia chart to keep up with the season lmao

This reads like the mom from Mean Girls :ladyhaha:

you girls keep me so young

• LMAO 8

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, Stephen said:

Ok I'm looking at the looks again. Who did y'all think should win? Surely not Heidi with her crunchy arts and crafts look. I need you guys to be so serious. :littlepotter:

Kandy's 3rd look was sexy and a cool idea but also a little rough in terms of execution so I get why she was top but not winning. 

I think that Lala, Jimbo and Jessica is the fair top 3 and it comes down to preference. All of their 3rd looks were simple. Jessica's is executed very well it looks polished and pretty. :shrug:

Nobody made anything show-stopping. 

Heidi's last look was the only thing that looked "arts and crafts" to me. Her first two looks were really well-crafted. The pleather, pastel dominatrix milkmaid look with the handprint on her ass was iconique. I also loved the texturing and shape of the strawberry pants on the second one. Great silhouette, campy, chic, and imo, fashion forward.

imo: 

Top 3: Heidi (winner), Jimbo, Kahanna

Safe: Alexis, Jessica, James, Kandy

Bottom: Darienne, LaLa, Kasha.

I don't think LaLa was in the top at all, tbh. The candy apple look was so thrown together and ill fitting and the proportion on the last look was completely wrong. Jessica's looks were all fine, but imo, I don't think she really deserved to win. I also thought Kahanna's looks overall we're actually really well done. My only real issue was there was some slight puckering around the seams on the look she made (which I get because it's plastic) and I didn't necessarily love the wig. Surprisingly, in spite of the fact that I'm not really a Kandy fan, the look she made was probably her best of the night (but that exposed black bra?? Girl, at least stone it or glue some disco mirrors to it or something 💀)

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 3

badfaith
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Top 3: Heidi (winner), Jessica, Kahanna

Safe: Alexis, Jimbo, James, Kandy

Bottom: Darienne, LaLa, Kasha.

This for me, no hate to Jessica but I just think there were queens who wore better outfits

Edited by badfaith

badfaith

Jessica's lipsync outfit I cant :icant: sometimes the outfit really does help and impact your performance especially for a lipsync (same to Kylie's lipsync with Manila altho she danced really well on that too)

weed
59 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Jessica's lipsync outfit I cant :icant: sometimes the outfit really does help and impact your performance especially for a lipsync (same to Kylie's lipsync with Manila altho she danced really well on that too)

The boobs were sooo realistic, I loved them. Fit perfectly to her body proportions 

• YAAAS 2

Reality

Girl, the judging this episode...

Heidi, Kahanna, and Jaymes all served great looks imo. When Ru was calling out those girls in the beginning, I was like "Oh, these are gonna be the tops/bottoms this week". Any combination of them + Jessica could've made up the top and I would've been fine with that. I don't have a problem with Jessica winning btw. It was well deserved and all three of her looks were good. But the fact that at least not one of those other girls were in the top with her shocked me.

Alexis was ok, so I'm content with her being safe. And even though I'm a Jimbo stan through-and-through, I think she should've been safe and not necessarily placed in the top. That said, I could see why she was placed in the top. Kandy and LaLa though?? No ma'am. Kandy should've been safe—borderline on bottom though.

This is probably gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I would've switched out Kasha and put LaLa in the bottom. I didn't like Kasha's first outfit because I honestly just didn't understand it. The whole "sour cream" explanation was a stretch. Her banana look was amazing though, and while her last look was a mess, I thought it was at least more interesting than LaLa's. LaLa's first look was great, but the caramel apple one wasn't executed well and her third look was so simple; it was practically nothing. I would've kept Darienne in the bottom though. I liked her first look, and I would've liked her second look more had she kept on the robe. Her third look was a mess though.

Congrats to Jessica for winning that lip sync though. Very much deserved and $30k is so much f*cking money :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

weed

omgggggg!

filmed same day as Kylie's video lol bc of the looks. Spice looks SICKENINGGGG

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, tomsches said:

So what was the drama between kandy and kasha?

I was wondering about that, too. My best guess was she was annoyed that she felt like the speech Kasha gave to Ru after critiques implied that she had basically given up.

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, weed said:

omgggggg!

filmed same day as Kylie's video lol bc of the looks. Spice looks SICKENINGGGG

The rehash of the "are you a porch or a bike person?" question SENT me. 

• LMAO 2