• Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
31 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

How to watch it outside the US?

google fuzzcolinatv

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK

not eliminaysha lopez being on drag race a total of 5 episodes and eliminated 3 times :rip:

bionic
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

not eliminaysha lopez being on drag race a total of 5 episodes and eliminated 3 times :rip:

its quite iconic actually

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8
10 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Where is the pit stop for ep2

Right I’m so confused 

phantasmas

Kandy was so funny for dressing up as Ru for the old school fame runway and then saying the look was from the 1800s :billie:

https://www.tumblr.com/officialparishilton

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Right I’m so confused 

they don’t want to post both at the same time. should come tomorrow morning based on last season

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Kandy was so funny for dressing up as Ru for the old school fame runway and then saying the look was from the 1800s :billie:

She looked so busted, I can't-

Stephen

I didn't clock it at first but as I'm re-watching, it's obvious that production is pushing Jaymes hard. She missed basically the entire choreography in Ep 1 and the editing was trying hard to hide her. 

Her JoJo Siwa "famous now" barely read as Jojo. I laughed when Michelle was complimenting it because after watching her for like 20 seasons it's very obvious when she's genuinely impressed vs when she's just saying what the producers want her to. :icant:

Obviously Ru loves Jaymes especially after her Christmas movie so I get it. They were giving her grace in episode 1 bc they know she has more potential. Episode 2 was a comedy acting challenge and I'm sure they expected Jaymes would easily win but she did not deliver.

However thanks to pretty much everyone being mid in the challenge, they could justify putting her in the top. But if she doesn't start actually delivering soon, there's only so much they can do to save her.

ru-paul-ru.gif

Fantina
20 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Where is the pit stop for ep2

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina

Ice bucket challenge wig sent me :giveup::ladyhaha: God, I love Kylie

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

alsemanche
16 hours ago, Stephen said:

Her JoJo Siwa "famous now" barely read as Jojo. I laughed when Michelle was complimenting it because after watching her for like 20 seasons it's very obvious when she's genuinely impressed vs when she's just saying what the producers want her to. :icant:

We were like 7 gays watching on the same TV and we all got the look the second we saw it :oprah:

I do agree with the choreo thing though, I noticed it and thought she was gonna get dragged for it 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AURAOFSHEISSE

Where is fashion photo ruview:grr:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived