💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Flippy

Not a fan of these kind of challenges tbh… (the ones from S1/2). 
Oh well :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

weed

ok girlies u know me, here's my long ass reactionary post for the episode:

Spoiler

Mini Challenge thoughts:

Alexis looks amazing, Kahanna looks amazing. Heidi I hate that ugly ass chin makeup but the outfit I gasped! I was shook it was Heidi! Love it. Kasha looks great but it looks like she's wearing someone else's clothes, doesn't look comfortable or confident. Naysha cute. Kandy's wig is amazingggggg but the bodice.. girl. get some bigger boobs bc the proportions. but stunning outfit. 

ok at first I liked the b&w photographs edit but it's getting old real quick. Let me see the damn outfits. Monica looks amazing. Darienne was okay. tired of pausing and typing. Jimbo looks AMAZINGGGG. okay I'm gonna watch til the end of the mini and give standout thoughts lol. Lala's new beat, she looks so good. It looks like a different person almost lol she changed it a lot! I actually loved Kasha's Kris look, the diamond sparkles looked amazinggg so rainbow! Darienne's Billie look lmao I cackled but I loved it. Stay current, queen! Can't even predict who the winner will be, everyone did good. I could see it for Jaymes, Alexis, LaLa, Jimbo, Monica, Jessica, etc etc! 

this edit is serving Jimbo main character and I love it. the edit, in fact, was not. It was just a scene <3 LMAO but anyways. So good so far. 

Very exciting they're doing a non-rupaul or original rpdr song! even though it comes from the creators of the show lmao

Did I miss something or there was no winner for the mini challenge?

Heidi sitting down/"do u want me to do it?" after Kandy said the pyramid was corny.. girl.. Pooja what is this behavior!

Edited by weed

Taylucifer

first two episodes were great, very interested to see what happens and so interested to see the top 4 cause so many could win 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

alsemanche
26 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

first two episodes were great, very interested to see what happens and so interested to see the top 4 cause so many could win 

the second one is out too?? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

yep! eps 1-2 of main show and untucked (four hours of drag race!)

Spoiler

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

weed

Still have 15 min left of first ep and then 2nd ep!!! so exciting I love a double premiere

COOOK

every time they say "the fame games" I'm like "the naaaameee gameeee... bo-na-na fanna fo-fer-ley
fee-fi-mo-mer-ley"

maxresdefault.jpg

• LMAO 2

weed

Omg! Bobby from SNL (can't believe that's his name, but I LOVE his acting/comedy, he's a genius) AND Robin Thede on the same episode! I love it, love the SNL themed challenge. From RDR I thought it was a TRL thing again lol

The runway was AMAZING!!!! Jimbo, wow, she is going to have the best package in Drag Race Herstory by the end of this season. She already elevated on UKvTW and now even more. Phenomenal look. Jessica, beautiful. Loved Kandy's a lot but it looked like Julia Fox and not Kandy lol. Heidi's was very bad.. the worst of the night. Kasha looked amazing, Naysha looked great, Kahanna looked amazing. Darienne's was sooo good! So creative. Alexis!!! WOW. Beautiful dress, so stunning. 

Interesting how they don't go back to untucked, once they get critiques the top and bottoms are announced. 

I hope we don't get the entire Fame Game monologue every episode. Monica's look was cute. 

Edited by weed

Taylucifer
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

it is for me on Wow Presents Plus

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1

TheOriginalOne

Wait a min.. I was waiting for the episode to air tonight on MTV but I just woke up and saw it’s on YouTube. Is this season only airing on Paramount+ and not on TV? :selena:

Wait, I just saw that the Paramount+ YouTube channel also has all the AS7 episodes too! Is this new season gonna be uploaded to YouTube??? I am confusion.

Edited by TheOriginalOne

Juanlittlem

Wait I was expecting it to premiere tonight?! 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Stephen

I'm watching ep 2 right now and...

Spoiler

I'm dying over Jessica and Jimbo :lmao: I'm only at the walk through and they're killing meee. Not the golden shower bitch :toofunny: 

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Wait a min.. I was waiting for the episode to air tonight on MTV but I just woke up and saw it’s on YouTube. Is this season only airing on Paramount+ and not on TV? :selena:

Wait, I just saw that the Paramount+ YouTube channel also has all the AS7 episodes too! Is this new season gonna be uploaded to YouTube??? I am confusion.

The all stars seasons are paramount plus exclusives in the USA