šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat

the rumoured all stars 9 cast is miles better than All stars 6 or 8. I swear I don't want to see a queen who has competed on All stars before tho

AURAOFSHEISSE

Canā€™t wait to watch Jimbo slay All Winners Season 2:vegas:

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 4

AURAOFSHEISSE

This episode was amazing probably my favorite roast, sad Alexis went home I really liked her, but it was her time. Am I the only one who had such a hard time understanding everybody(minus Alexis) Iā€™m thinking abt rewatching with subtitles:billie:

Reality

If that AS9 cast is true...girl...why isĀ thisĀ a non-elimination season? The only two that I care for in that potential cast are:

Spoiler

Kim Chi and Peppermint

I still believe that non-elimination seasons should only be reserved for All Winners. AW should feel special. I mean, S15 and AS8 already have $200,000 prizes and if AS9 has the non-elimination format, what uniqueness does AS7 have besides being all winners?

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Thanks 2

AURAOFSHEISSE

Did anyone catch Jimboā€™s Vogue article

Ā 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

r4therupbeat

Jimbo has been giving All Winners Season performances/wins it's crazy good wow

Edited by r4therupbeat
edit
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 4

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

the rumoured all stars 9 cast is miles better than All stars 6 or 8. I swear I don't want to see a queen who has competed on All stars before tho

I sincerely hope so. Really nowhere to go but up from hereĀ 

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Reality said:

If that AS9 cast is true...girl...why isĀ thisĀ a non-elimination season? The only two that I care for in that potential cast are:

Ā  Hide contents

Kim Chi and Peppermint

I still believe that non-elimination seasons should only be reserved for All Winners. AW should feel special. I mean, S15 and AS8 already have $200,000 prizes and if AS9 has the non-elimination format, what uniqueness does AS7 have besides being all winners?

I'll be gagged if those girls are on the season, but what's the rumored cast you're referring to?Ā 

Reality
19 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I'll be gagged if those girls are on the season, but what's the rumored cast you're referring to?Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

From Reddit:

Kameron
Angeria
Nina West
Shannel
Roxxxy
Vanjie
Jorgeous
Plastique
Asia
Gigi
Denali
Janey
Peppermint
Kim Chi

Maybe I'm just completely forgetting someone but idk who Janey is.

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

weed
17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

From Reddit:

Kameron
Angeria
Nina West
Shannel
Roxxxy
Vanjie
Jorgeous
Plastique
Asia
Gigi
Denali
Janey
Peppermint
Kim Chi

Maybe I'm just completely forgetting someone but idk who Janey is.

Ā 

Janey Jacke, Dutch icon and runner-up of DRĀ Holland S1, 5th on UKvTW, her and Gigi are the only girliesĀ to win 2 RusicalsĀ :holdmyhand:

from the predicted cast I NEED

Spoiler

Gigi

to win. but I'm also rooting for

Spoiler

Janey, Peppermint, Plastique, and Nina. Fine with everyone else, if we're doing 12 cut Jorgeous and Angeria, if 10 cut Roxxxy and Kameron.Ā 

Ā 

Reality
4 minutes ago, weed said:

Janey Jacke, Dutch icon and runner-up of DRĀ Holland S1, 5th on UKvTW, her and Gigi are the only girliesĀ to win 2 RusicalsĀ :holdmyhand:

from the predicted cast I NEED

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Gigi

to win. but I'm also rooting for

Janey, Peppermint, Plastique, and Nina. Fine with everyone else, if we're doing 12 cut Jorgeous and Angeria, if 10 cut Roxxxy and Kameron.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Ok, so I thought they were talking about Janey Jacke, but that just seems like a super random option to me :sweat:Ā 

I'd be somewhat interested to see Gigi but tbh I would've rather had Crystal. I believe she was rumored before but I guess that's no longer the case :shrug:Ā If Peppermint's in this cast though, I need her to win to fulfill the S9 fantasy of having all the finalists be winners :bradley:

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • YAAAS 3

Batwings
4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Ngl I'd love a nice, big, wet kiss from Jessica Wild.

I never paid much attention to Jessica before, but I am absolutely in love with her this season! She has been phenomenal!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

calmar
3 hours ago, Reality said:

Ok, so I thought they were talking about Janey Jacke, but that just seems like a super random option to me :sweat:Ā 

I'd be somewhat interested to see Gigi but tbh I would've rather had Crystal. I believe she was rumored before but I guess that's no longer the case :shrug:Ā If Peppermint's in this cast though, I need her to win to fulfill the S9 fantasy of having all the finalists be winners :bradley:

Ā 

Spoiler

I mean, she was top 2 on her original season, so she might not be too bad, plus now that Jimbo and Pangina, and soon somebody else,Ā have popped up on AS8, who knows?

Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄