💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

The episodes this season have only been getting better each week, I don't know why you guys are complaining so much. I agree though, most runways outside of jimbo and maybe Alexsis Michelle need some improvement 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8

At this point jimbo is gonna win unless they vote her out 

I hope production is picking the right song for the final lip sync bc I’m not having another as7 bs buffoonery 

• Like 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

the drama that's constantly mentioned but only half of it actually being shown,

this. I feel like we kept seeing the results of some drama with Heidi but we never actually saw the drama? The whole thing escalated so quickly and I was very confused. And it's especially weird that we're not seeing any of it when the episodes are an hour long and don't have any mini challenges like... where tf is the time going? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

CyanDante
7 hours ago, Fantina said:

Guys, I haven't watched a single episode since episode 2. How is the show going? I saw a lot of people say that it got boring. Gonna catch up over the weekends.

At the moment I would rate it worse than AS5. Bottom tier. Apart from 2-3 queens, everyone else is kind of a bust.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem

The way Alexis switched her opinion in a matter of seconds :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Stephen

This episode was AWESOME! Easily best episode of the season.

Coffee Time GIF by Bombay Softwares

The biggest reason this episode worked for me was FINALLY a challenge where more than 1 or 2 people shine. It felt great seeing multiple good performances.

I thought Kandy and Lala were enjoyable in the Snatch Game and both made me laugh! Then the top 3 was just a treat. Obviously Jaymes was in 3rd place and her runway didn't help. :max: 

But I was so happy to see Alexis get so much praise. Yes feed her DIVA FANTASIES PLEASE!! I know this is going to push her even more to win because she got so close, just like in the Kardashian Rusical. And guess what next week is? The RUSICAL! :stupidoreo:

Also, there's been so much hate towards Jimbo from the fans, especially those that read spoilers - they knew that she won all these challenges and decided before the season even started she was their #1 enemy. :awkney: I feel so VINDICATED as a Jimbo fan since Canada episode 1. This queen is so talented and unique. I felt so ecstatic and filled with pure joy watching her Snatch Game, just like I did last year with Jinkx. This was legendary. 

Happy Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

And just to touch on the drama, I'm seeing a lot of people say that Kahanna was in the wrong for calling out Heidi and I completely disagree. :max: Heidi has already been in her head for weeks and during the Snatch Game you could literally see her break down and hit the wall (mentally). She literally broke character. She was insulting Kahanna in her own voice and it didn't feel like her pirate character, it didn't feel playful, and it wasn't funny. :littlepotter:

HOWEVER I don't think Heidi was intentionally malicious. :artdoll2: I think she was drowning in her own self doubt and she mentally shut down. She was grasping for something to say and this is what came out. It's unfortunate but I think when Kahanna called her out, Heidi took a step back and realized she was in the wrong. She took it too far and I think her apology seemed genuine.

It could have been over there, but Kandy is an OPPORTUNIST girl. :dom: I fully believe Heidi at this point and I think Alexis was afraid to admit the truth because she doesn't want Kandy voting her out. Alexis is very competitive and in that moment she was calculating all the possible outcomes depending on what her answer was. :air: 

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

Very that. Kandy is giving me India Ferrah Manipulator Muse. But like someone else said in Untucked, all the queens are threatened by Jimbo at this point, it's not just Kandy. And I'm sure all of them would love to send her home if given the chance.

And girl, I was shitting bricks for Jessica. If she got chopped I was about to kms. :franminervini:

Hopefully, with the drama behind us and a great Snatch Game pumping some much needed life into the season, it will pick up from here. I'm excited. :vegas:

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

By the way, I saw some people compare AS8 with AS5 and thats just nonsense

AS8 is sooo much better than AS5

I'd say they're roughly on par with each other. 

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

At the moment I would rate it worse than AS5. Bottom tier. Apart from 2-3 queens, everyone else is kind of a bust.

A very predictable outcome, yet a lot of people on the forum were lambasting anyone who anticipated it :trollga:

• Like 1

COOOK

followed by that cry at the end :rip: alexis went through two different character arcs in one hour she's saving this season for me

Edited by COOOK
  • Like 1

bionic
3 hours ago, Levine said:

The spoiler reddits are the same people who hated on Jinkx by spreading the false rumors about favoritism? They need to get a life. 

_

@Hold My Hamyou killed me with your posts :lmao: yeah I skipped it because I didn't feel like coming here every week to drag her. 

To be fair Monet's PA was giving fake spoilers direct to the sub, knowing exactly how performatively they stan the best performing black queen on each season based on leaks.

AS8 spoiler within

Spoiler

the way the sub stanned lala ri and then dropped her the moment leaks revealed she didn't get to top4 after all :toofunny: its just too transparent

buy bionic
  • Like 1

bionic
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

followed by that cry at the end :rip: alexis went through two different character arcs in one hour she's saving this season for me

it was giving orphan black and alexis was playing every role, every personality, every storyline

buy bionic

alsemanche
46 minutes ago, bionic said:

AS8 spoiler within

Yeah i remember seeing a couple of spoilers while reading about the cast and i got super excited then the season started and I was like ok where is the hype they were talking about? :air: Then suddenly everyone switched, it's hilarious

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1