❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
series

Harry Potter reboot in works at HBO

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Also not some of you praising that woman as if she's not worse than ever before... yikes :franminervini:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit

Tbh I’d LIVE for the idea if it was something completely different and edgy, like this AI-version of HP

River

They might need a budget like Amazon's lord of the ring series to pull it off.

but tbh part of me just wants a new story r rated with adult wizards.

I just hope it won't turn into a sh-tshow, the writers in hollywood are a mess atm, more cringy and cliche than ever.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Pennywise
Just now, River said:

They might need a budget like Amazon's lord of the ring series to pull it off

I'm still so mad about that. Like, with all the budget in the world they still had amateur showrunners and scriptwriters? :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

River
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm still so mad about that. Like, with all the budget in the world they still had amateur showrunners and scriptwriters? :selena:

it's like that everywhere, like a good pilot, then going downhill because of a bad writing, especially dumb soap opera twists lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

SimonBaetens

make it gay and I might watch it

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Max

I‘m not quite sure how HBO is able to pull this off properly as it seems very pricy from a budget perspective but if it‘s quality I might watch (even if a season takes 3 years to produce) 

LastNight

I always felt the books would work better as a TV series than movies, so I’m excited for this. The films we have did a really terrible job of adapting the books. Outside of some excellent casting, they’re massively disappointing; odd pacing and questionable acting, weird additions to the plot and also massive gaps. The books have such a rich world and a great story to explore, so if they get a good budget this could be amazing. 

Galvon

I'm so conflicted about this. Because I've always wanted a show, tho not like this.

There are entire themeparks about Hogwarts, they just released a new game, the wizarding world is such an established world. Will this show have a different take on it? a new look? Or just the same but with different actors?

And how about the cast? It will be very weird to see other kids portray these characters, to see them grow up and go through puberty, again. It will take another 10 years. Also the movies were pretty much family-movies, I wonder how edgy this new version will be.

I think an animated show would be better.

NATAH
37 minutes ago, Bat said:

Watch HP be black and Hermoine non-binary just for diversity reasons :toofunny:

here for it just to watch that nasty witch JK seethe

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Also not some of you praising that woman as if she's not worse than ever before... yikes :franminervini:

it's weeeeird, especially the "my trans friends said its fine" one... :ororomunroe:

mother, what must i do?

alsemanche
58 minutes ago, Max said:

I‘m not quite sure how HBO is able to pull this off properly as it seems very pricy from a budget perspective but if it‘s quality I might watch (even if a season takes 3 years to produce) 

Tbh HBO often has huge budgets and they use them very well (The Last of Us and House of the Dragon for example), if anyone can pull this off, it'll be them. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived