InTheCloset

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Wait people actually believed thisā€¦? I thought this was a joke.Ā 

It was not a joke. South Korean politican resigned because of something related to this event.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

TAIPEI

actually its notĀ confirmed yet but this seems not going to happen...

According to Korean media reports, the Presidential Office stated on the 31st that "the performance reported by the media" was not in the itinerary of Yin Xiyue's visit to the United States. The report pointed out that the "performance being reported by the media" referred to by the President's Office may refer to the collaboration between BLACKPINK and American singer Lady Gaga that the White House had proposed to the South Korean President's Office.
It is reported that the United States has proposed the above-mentioned cooperative performance to South Korea many times, but Kim Sung-han, the head of the National Security Office, has not reported to Yin Xiyue for a long time. Yin Xiyue did not know until the senior US officials visited South Korea in early March, then the Presidential has strongly reprimanded.
After the omission incident was reported by the Korean media, Kim Sung-han suddenly resigned, expressing the hope that the controversy he caused would no longer cause a burden on diplomacy and state affairs, and the presidential office did not deny Kim Sung-hanā€™s omission at the press conference on the 30th. It was reported that the White House proposed to invite BLACKPINK to perform.
Previously, BLACKPINK's agency YG told Yonhap News Agency that it had indeed received a proposal for the evening performance and was actively discussing it, but now, according to the president's office, it seems that BLACKPINK's trip to the United States mightĀ not be able to take place.

so basically nothing to do with Gaga, just above.

LateToCult
40 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

But will Lady Gaga ??Ā :ohwell:

We need Gargoyle AND the twinkettes for a real Sour Candy performance.Ā :giveup:

River

s s sour fanbase :traumatica:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

TheSine
5 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

WbkĀ :bear:

Thank god, Sour Candy aged like milkĀ :glamourpuss:

Well I like Yogurt.

šŸ–¤TheSinešŸ–¤

Mother of Puppies
6 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Ā 

Milk is the new wine :ororomunroe: the more sour (candy) the better :river:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Tinnitus15
7 hours ago, soularpower said:

parks and recreation television GIF
one day yā€™all girls and gays are gonna learn that nothing gaga-related is true until you see that woman doing it live in real-timeĀ :traumatica:

Unless its a make up rumour.Ā 

SimonBaetens
6 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

The milk was off upon purchase

Gagaism
5 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

Can't believe any single person believed they'd singing togetherĀ :ladyhaha:

Season 3 Ifc GIF by Portlandia

misha4ever

BTS stans mocking GagaDaily for their joke comment on twitter is a sad thing to watch, because obviously the PM of SK didn't know about the performance because the dude in charge of telling him never did and that's why he resigned.

english is not my native language >.<

TEANUS
14 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Where do you find your milk that it has no expiration date, I need that in my lifeĀ :tony:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Snorlax
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It was not a joke. South Korean politican resigned because of something related to this event.Ā 

As he should for ruining our chanceĀ at sour candy liveĀ :grr:

Archived