💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mila Kunis & Asthon Kutcher Won't Leave Inheritance For Their Kids

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

According to some estimates, the couple, who have two kids together, are said to be worth an astonishing $275 million (£222m).

However, speaking on the Dax Shepardpodcast a few years ago, Kutcher opened up about parenting and what their plans are for the future.

He admitted that with being a celebrity couple, it's important to make sure their children are self-reliant and not spoilt.

And the 45-year-old said they planned on giving their fortune away.

"I'm not setting up a trust for them," Kutcher told the host. "We'll end up giving our money away to charity and to various things.

"Hopefully they'll be motivated to have what they had, or some version of what they had."

The Jobs star went on: "My kids are living a really privileged life, and they don't even know it. And they'll never know it, because this is the only one that they'll know."

However, Kutcher did say that he'd be willing to help his kids out financially if it were a business opportunity.

"If my kids want to start a business, and they have a good business plan, I’ll invest in it," he added. "But they’re not getting trusts."

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis-children-money-271104-20230331.amp.html

well..., maybe their kids still get the luxury of Hollywood connections, right? Nepo babies all the wae :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lextyr97

I get what they’re trying to do but damn… give them at least something to buy a house lol don’t leave them with nothing

River

I mean I get what they are saying, but at least give them a house or 10% of the fortune.. leaving them with nothing is just stupidly nonsense.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bionic

pulling the ladder up from behind them

the motive is honorable but they take it too far

most people who start out with zilch will NEVER achieve social mobility

buy bionic

LIKELADYAGAGA

Yeah I agree with the other comments. Food, education, housing, healthcare. Your kids don't need more, but those things allow them to focus on their impact rather than their survival. 

Ashley

I actually don’t think this is that bad? If they want to go to college their parents would probably pay their whole tuition, which already gives them a leg up on other students. Same with housing. He didn’t say they wouldn’t support them at all, just that they wouldn’t get a trust fund.

Kimmo

If they leave money people complain, if they don’t leave money, people complain :saladga:

Let them do whatever they want, I’m sure they’ll end up giving them a house and more,  he’s just saying they won’t give them millions, as they “already live a privilege life” 

Hottie Detector

LIKELADYAGAGA

I ALSO think this is a PR move so that their kids aren't branded "nepo babies" and have a better shot at hollywood given the growing sentiment around celebrities' children. 

SlowLoris

I've always wondered ways wealthy celebs could possibly raise kids without them being spoiled, self-important brats....

I guess this is them trying to do that...somehow?

Chromatography

i’m sure they don’t mean LITERALLY nothing. just that they won’t be multi millionaires. i like this a lot

Morphine Prince

I hate this. Working class/middle class people work extremely hard to provide for their children and to establish some type of generational wealth.

Yet these rich clowns are just throwing it away. 

Generational wealth through education, property, investments is something you can do to take care of your future generations. It’s selfless and sets up your descendants for a better shot at life. 

This does NOT mean they will not work for certain things they want to achieve. 

I will probably be middle class most of my life and if I have kids I am for sure leaving them everything I have even if it’s not much. 

androiduser

that's what they are saying now, for clout, but in the end they will probably support their nepo-baby careers one day and end up leaving them at least something

Archived