Jump to content
politics

NY Grand Jury Indicts Trump


Alannah

Featured Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

darth-vader-drinks-beer-sz5kk9gvzghjwuxy

 

LOCK THAT ORANGE BITCH UP

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

The conviction can really only hurt him electorally, it's not constitutionally disqualifying.

At least one of Trump's followers, who participated in the Jan. 6th riot, has been disqualified from office under the 14th amendment. The same could eventually happen to Trump (just not through this case).

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Dennis said:

This is not good. Indict him on the bigger stuff rather than this.

Again -- it's not either / or. Expect more indictments to come.

"This will make it look politically motivated." LOL no. He'll say that, of course, but he's been saying that. He always says that. The only people who believe it are his delusional fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, Nemo said:

At least one of Trump's followers, who participated in the Jan. 6th riot, has been disqualified from office under the 14th amendment. The same could eventually happen to Trump (just not through this case).

Certainly could happen and agreed that it should happen.

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nickypie101
7 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Again -- it's not either / or. Expect more indictments to come.

"This will make it look politically motivated." LOL no. He'll say that, of course, but he's been saying that. He always says that. The only people who believe it are his delusional fans.

People in here sound like republicans defenders, thanks for clarifying for everyone 

Link to post
Share on other sites

secfelix

Glad to know I live in a country where no one is above the law. I think this is simply the first domino to fall, and the rest will follow (ie, January 6th and election tampering). Do the crime, do the time sis! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

This is not good. Indict him on the bigger stuff rather than this. This will make it look politically motivated. I really wish I didn't happen.

They dont want to indict him on the big stuff, because Democrats are also guilty of it, so they choose to indict him on small things like this. Imagine if Bush was jailed for his war crimes, then Obama would also be jailed for war crimes. So they dont want that to be the norm..

Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, secfelix said:

Glad to know I live in a country where no one is above the law. I think this is simply the first domino to fall, and the rest will follow (ie, January 6th and election tampering). Do the crime, do the time sis! 

Bush illegally tortured Muslims, put them in illegal consentration camps without a trial, and jailed journalists and military memebers that exposed these crimes. Wasnt he obviously above the law? this is just one example of many things.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

A conviction could only really hurt him electorally, it's not constitutionally disqualifying.

Imagine. Felons have trouble getting a job at Taco Bell but republicans would be proud to elect a felon to the white house.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

secfelix
Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

Bush turtored Muslims, put them in illegal consentration camps without a trial, and jailed journalists and military memebers that exposed these crimes. Wasnt he obviously above the law? this is just one example of many things.

I think there is an argument to be made that Bush did wrong. However, those crimes are international crimes and would require the United Nations to hold accountability. Will they? I'm not sure that's the case. But, I do agree with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
Just now, secfelix said:

I think there is an argument to be made that Bush did wrong. However, those crimes are international crimes and would require the United Nations to hold accountability. Will they? I'm not sure that's the case. But, I do agree with you.

I was gonna say this tbh. Seems more the kind of thing...idk, InterPol? The UN? Some organization like that would have to tackle 'cause US presidents have used the military to commit war crimes for literal decades.

Especially in the middle east :rip:

But as far as committing domestic and literal crimes (not just grave immoral acts of inhumanity that may violate global laws or conventions), Trump is very guilty and this is the first of many crimes his putrid self will be held accountable for, I'm sure.

This, fraud, perjury, tax evasion, stealing federal documents, lying about stealing federal documents, impeding investigations, witness tampering, dozens of counts of sexual assault, child sexual assault, potentially human trafficking, the list goes on and on and on and on.

LOCK HIM UP.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

This is not good. Indict him on the bigger stuff rather than this. This will make it look politically motivated. I really wish I didn't happen.

Lmao what, this is still a bigger thing. They’re still getting evidence for the other stuff too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

Apparently there's another woman that he paid off too?

Incredible that this is what's gonna put him down :rip: or at least it's what'll break the ground on his grave.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...