Pennywise 36,080 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said: it’s like a masculine candle So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
heygurlhi 3,200 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 4 hours ago, Agunimon said: I often enjoy smelling my own mansmells. can we try? Ignore me i drink Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,414 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said: Why? He’s hot, clean and it’s like a masculine candle mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,563 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 I can confirm. Nothing soothes my anxiety like shoving my face in my man’s pits Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,563 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 1 hour ago, NATAH said: i am... turned on Same Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 I instantly knew y'all would be having a field day Couldn't be me though, just the thought is making me feel worse I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,059 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 Jokes aside, it's true that when the person you like has a particular odor, smelling it calms you down Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,710 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 19 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said: I actually find sniffing my boyfriends... lets call it "turtleneck"... relieves my anxiety I can confirm this is true. My boyfriend is Mexican and the scent of his pits and verga cure my everything. Especially after a skipped shower or two Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LibraOctober98 3,505 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 I love gettin all up in my mans pits Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlaeUrAnus 16,111 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 So it’s now acceptable to smell Charlie Puth’s pits? In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Babba the Hutt 453 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 Then I guess I won't feel guilty about all those straight guys' undies. It was for a good cause. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinnitus15 51,887 Posted March 28, 2023 Share Posted March 28, 2023 20 minutes ago, Babba the Hutt said: Then I guess I won't feel guilty about all those straight guys' undies. It was for a good cause. We need a story time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squidward T 2,472 Posted March 29, 2023 Share Posted March 29, 2023 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fame Monster 4,554 Posted March 29, 2023 Share Posted March 29, 2023 Omg I was just yesterday talking to my boyfriend about my depressing mood and then I started to sniff his armpits. Find your freedom in the music Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Villanelle 1,262 Posted March 29, 2023 Share Posted March 29, 2023 My Bf sniffs my hole from time to time , it’s kinda weird thr stuff you do when you’re in a relationship not sure it calms either of us down but yeah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.