💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ChatGPT tries to predict LG7 release date

FATCAT

When do you think we might get LG7?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think we might get LG7?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • 2024 or later

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep

I don’t think we’ll get a new body of work until 2025. And I bet she gets another movie, or a Broadway show in before the next album. 

That said I wouldn’t be surprised to get an ARTPOP 10th Anniversary with some “Act 2” releases.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

The second half of 2025 for sure.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Grigio Guy

I’m convinced we’ll get some ARTPOP re-edition with an unreleased track/official release of Brooklyn Nights, a soundtrack of some sorts for FAD next year, and then MAYBE a single by the end of 2025

Religion is a product to sell.

FATCAT
4 hours ago, ImMatt said:

I think it's unfair to look at past distances between releases in order to predict the next one.

What we do know is Gaga doesn't like overlapping projects. Currently everything is Joker-focused but there is a massive gap between when that finishes filming and when it's released (October 2024). I doubt she'd want to wait until 2025 until another album is released so something coming some time between this summer and next summer is more than likely. My guess would be late this year, but that depends a lot on whether she's started writing, which could be the stumbling block as she's probably heavily involved in the music for Joker, therefore hasn't had much time to focus on writing for her own music. 

In short, I have no idea. :icega:

This "prediction" has to be based on something analytical, so distances between releases is all we can really go by. Beyond that, the AI needs to be fed info and I don't want to pay for GPT-4 lmao

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

Wish LG7 is an album full of her fan fav unreleased songs

I think it's gonna be ballads :sis:

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Night Vision said:

Let me be delusional for a minute :bradley:

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

It’s sad to think there will likely be at least 5 years between these albums, but then again, there was almost 4 years between Joanne and Chromatica…

I feel like Joker would have to have musical elements/soundtrack for 2025 to be true. The only reason Joanne to Chromatica was 4 years was because we had ASIB, which is a whole extra album of music.

Purr more, hiss less.

2 hours ago, Ivy said:

I think around oct :lana:

Actually I changed my mind :enigma:

I think there will be something for ARTPOP anniversary in october/november and then LG7 in 2024 maybe in summer or end of the year :vegas:

BornAsUnic0rn
5 hours ago, ImMatt said:

What we do know is Gaga doesn't like overlapping projects.

Joker 2 comes out Q4 of 2024. We‘re heading into Q2 2023.  You can’t tell me you expect her to not put anything out for 1-1,5 years solely because she doesn’t want it to overlap with max. 3 months of promo for a movie.

She filmed ASIB between Joanne+SBHS and the Joanne World Tour. And in between filming she put together a Coachella show because Beyoncé couldn’t do it.

She filmed GUCCI in between Chromatica in 2020 and DOC/L4S in Sep. 2021. And a bit over a month after L4S was released GUCCI premiered. March 2022 she was at the Oscars, May 2022 she released her Top Gun Song (HMH) and in July she kicked off the Chromatica Ball. And mind you that schedule would have been far more intense if it weren‘t for a certain pandemic pushing everything back uncontrollably.

bpmMonkey

Y’all are killing me :ladyhaha:

did we really need AI to tell us the date of every Friday that’s coming our way? lol :bye:

FATCAT
29 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Y’all are killing me :ladyhaha:

did we really need AI to tell us the date of every Friday that’s coming our way? lol :bye:

Yes! 

:bradley:

Purr more, hiss less.

Oriane

So basically almost every Friday until the end of the year, I can do that too :bear:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived