Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Happy Birthday Gaga! 🎂💗🐾

Cello

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

Omg! 37 already? Feels like yesterday she turned 30!!! Congrats Gaga :bradley: Can’t believe Chromatica also is turning 3 years in may:messga: 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaFama

Feliz cumpleaños hermostra, de tu familia de Pollo Feliz :vegas:

Exi26eCWgAEnZOr.jpg:large

Spoiler

No but really happy birthday, it was amazing discovering your music when I was a teenager and still be here. You made me look music and art in a different way and thank you for trying to make the world a better place with your message and everything you stand for. I'm glad we're sharing time on this planet :franminervini:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

ChicaSkas

Happy birthday legend :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

artdoll
3 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I love this soooo much! :heart: Did you make this? It's so cute!!

I actually found it on Twitter and wanted to share it here, not sure who the original artist is sadly! But I totally agree, it's super cute! I hope they make an updated one with ASIB, Chromatica & LFS Gaga! :heart: :holdmyhand:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Fame Impala

Happy Birthday Lady Gaga, here's my cover of "Joanne" as a present <3

a1510215548_10.jpg

Today, March 28, Lady Gaga’s birthday, my cover of “Joanne” is out. Despite this being the title track of her album, it is really not considered to be one of her “hits”, but it really hit home for me.

The song is originally about Gaga’s aunt, Joanne (her fathers sister, who died of lupus). In the song, she asks, “Girl, where do you think you’re going? Heaven’s not ready for you.”

I have a genetic mutation called RUNX1 familial platelet disorder; not enough is known about it yet, but a mutation in the RUNX1 gene may make me anywhere from 20-60% more likely to develop blood cancers such as leukemia of MDS. Both my grandma and my dad died of blood cancer, and as they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree..

I call my cover “Janne”, because in Gaga’s version, she’s talking to Joanne, where in my version, I’m talking to myself. I would find myself singing this chorus in my head when I was at my lowest points, kind of not wanting to continue life. (Oh, and I added way more synths). 

Sometimes it’s hard figuring out what your priorities are in life with the knowledge that I have - but other times it’s easier. I know it sounds cheesy, but music is the reason I’m alive; both making my own, and finding songs like these that resonate with me on a visceral level. It is truly a gift that only artists can give to people, making us all feel a little less alone.

Would love to know what other Gaga fans think of it... Stream it on Spotify or wherever music is streamed ("Janne" by Janna Pelle) <3

CharlieQuinn

Happy birthday Gaga. We celebrate your life, passion, devotion, art, your immense talent and your strength, your kindness and everything else that makes you unique  :heart:

Wishing you a happy birthday. I hope you enjoy your day 💖 manifesting many years to come full of health, love, peace, strength and lots of happiness 💓💓💓💓💓💓 

Thank you for inspiring and helping many people. Thank you for your amazing music and performances . You rock!

cold heartedpop

Happy birthday to our baby girl she really did change the world all the sequins eventually :holdmyhand:we love you enjoy your day

xoxo Feels so good!

mindintransit

Happy Birthday Gaga!
Thank you for your music and your beautiful heart.
Thank you for being part of my life. :heart:

Archived