💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, Obobo said:

is there going to be time jumps? I’m confused why she has shorter straight hair without her roots done (harlequin joker look) then her hair is wavy and twice as long with dark roots still but in the newspaper pic her hair roots are bleached but straight.

Idk but I was thinking maybe these scenes could be actually far apart in the movie, they just filmed them the same day because of being at the same building 

• Like 1

Omar Vela

She shot 2 scenes in the same stairs doing almost the same thing, the same tights with the same hole on the leg. So I'm guessing the red, white and black suit it's how she sees herself on her mind. Even the contrast between the crowd acting uninterested and against joker in the first scene but cheery and supportive in the second scene. (sorry for my english lol)

Spoiler

337293080_537659071776642_35356448799829lady-gaga-harley-quinn-joker-folie-a-deu

Edited by Omar Vela
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 5

Reality
5 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

Gaga is singing at the set! 

Oh this movie is going to be so good :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1

EGOT2027

i was wondering if she would do a harley accent while singing but this seems like her usual jazz voice, yeah?

• Like 1

Reality
37 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i was wondering if she would do a harley accent while singing but this seems like her usual jazz voice, yeah?

I never really expected her to do an accent in the film anyway tbh; Joaquin didn't do one in the first movie. I would imagine that she would use her normal voice for the movie.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

EGOT2027
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

I never really expected her to do an accent in the film anyway tbh; Joaquin didn't do one in the first movie. I would imagine that she would use her normal voice for the movie.

i’m not super educated on this stuff but doesn’t harley have a trademark brooklyn accent?? i didn’t realize the joker had an accent JP wasn’t doing. 

i FAR prefer there being no accent just so we can avoid all that discourse again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reality
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

i’m not super educated on this stuff but doesn’t harley have a trademark brooklyn accent?? i didn’t realize the joker had an accent JP wasn’t doing. 

i FAR prefer there being no accent just so we can avoid all that discourse again

She does. She has more of a traditional accent than Joker does, but what I was saying was that Joaquin didn't alter his voice in anyway to fit a "Joker" voice, which is something most other actors have done. 

Also, I don't think the strong Brooklyn accent fits well with the rest of the movie. No one else really has strong accents, and considering this is going to be a much more serious film (with a much more serious Harley Quinn), I can't imagine Gaga trying to camp it up with an over-the-top accent.

At least, I hope there's no accent because like you said, I want to avoid any accent discource in the future :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

EGOT2027
the judy and tony video in the top reply omg. i truly wonder if todd always knew this role would go to gaga. i mean who else would fit the role of an iconic unhinged woman who also has to sing iconic jazz standards 

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2

Schwerk

I truly have never been this excited for a movie. Have to start lowering my expectations, just in case. This so far has all the ingredients of something I love. That dark edge, the jazz, the costumes, Gaga. This just sounds so frickin good. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Cello
2 hours ago, Schwerk said:

I truly have never been this excited for a movie. Have to start lowering my expectations, just in case. This so far has all the ingredients of something I love. That dark edge, the jazz, the costumes, Gaga. This just sounds so frickin good. 

Same I haven't been this excited for a project in a loooong time :excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1

Bowman

I’m hoping the music isn’t too jolly for a film that is supposed to be quite dark, I hope it’s a bit grittier and their own original written songs. I’m sure i’ll still love it anyway!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1

• monsterdino changed the title to First Look: Gaga as Harleen Quinzel
  • River featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic