💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

gemein3
51 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

My friend told me there’s filming  happening at the old hospital in Nutley Belleville area in NJ. Does anyone know if that’s true? I’m heading down there now to see what’s going on!

I heard this too lol. That place is wild from the street. 

Edited by gemein3

VasilisVas
1 minute ago, gemein3 said:

I heard this too lol. That place is wild from the street. 

I live about 15 minutes from there and never knew this place existed. I took a drive there nothing was happening but there were huge tents outside so I’m guessing there’s props in there or where props there.

VasilisVas

Love the photos and Gaga looks amazing but I was hoping for Gaga’s make up to be a bit more dramatic.

Edited by VasilisVas
  • Like 4

gemein3
2 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I live about 15 minutes from there and never knew this place existed. I took a drive there nothing was happening but there were huge tents outside so I’m guessing there’s props in there or where props there.

We’ll have to keep an eye out haha. I’m about 10. Too bad the cherry blossoms aren’t blooming across the street. Wild vision there with the character. 

VasilisVas
8 minutes ago, gemein3 said:

We’ll have to keep an eye out haha. I’m about 10. Too bad the cherry blossoms aren’t blooming across the street. Wild vision there with the character. 

That’s so cool!! We are almost local neighbors! 

• Love 3

Galvon

Ok I'm not blown away by the look, I feel like I have seen this before, I never liked this wet hair look on Gaga, but it will probably make sense in the movie. I doubt this will be the only costume, so I won't judge yet

• Like 3

mamo

i'm hyperventilating!!!! she looks SO GOOD and it completely matches the aesthetic of joaquin's joker. :bradley:

also has anyone checked on grace randolph yet? 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2

ThisBitch
29 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Ok I'm not blown away by the look, I feel like I have seen this before, I never liked this wet hair look on Gaga, but it will probably make sense in the movie. I doubt this will be the only costume, so I won't judge yet

No negativity on this site thank u

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1

• monsterdino changed the title to First Look: Gaga as Harleen Quinzel
  • River featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic