Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

phantasmas
16 minutes ago, Reality said:

COMING FOR BEST ACTOR AND BEST ACTRESS IKTR 

has there ever been an actor + actress that have won an Oscar for a leading role in the same film? 

if not, it would be so INCONIQUE if they both won :messga:

Edited by phantasmas
  • Like 3

Reality
29 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

has there ever been an actor + actress that have won an Oscar for a leading role in the same film? 

if not, it would be so INCONIQUE if they both won :messga:

Yeah, it's happened before:

Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert in It Happened One Night (1934)
Jack Nicholson and Louise Fletcher in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Peter Finch and Faye Dunaway in Network (1976)
Jon Voight and Jane Fonda in Coming Home (1978)
Henry Fonda and Katharine Hepburn in On Golden Pond (1981)
Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster in The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt in As Good As It Gets (1997)

But it'd still be ICONIC if Gaga and Joaquin won together :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3

Bloody hooker

Gaga posted :giveup:

Edit: I didn’t know that Todd already shared it :selena:

Edited by Bloody hooker
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

Omg I'm glad they're all getting along :kara: 

Isn't Joaquin allegedly very grumpy lol? I feel like there's been enough stories by journalists and directors over the years about him...

Anyway, glad they are getting along. Also, it's interesting that Todd & Gaga seem like they are genuinely good friends. Didn't he go to Vegas? I remember he was very kind about her when promoting ASIB, too.

• Like 2

Cello
7 hours ago, XXEENN said:

🥹

Awwww this is beautiful :kara:

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Isn't Joaquin allegedly very grumpy lol? I feel like there's been enough stories by journalists and directors over the years about him...

Anyway, glad they are getting along. Also, it's interesting that Todd & Gaga seem like they are genuinely good friends. Didn't he go to Vegas? I remember he was very kind about her when promoting ASIB, too.

I don't really know but she loves having those close and meaningful work relationships so I was hoping it would be that way

I think Todd was at Enigma when Bradley was there and he also went to Chromatica Ball :holdmyhand: 

• Like 1

Helxig

I have another huge spoiler to add to this thread that I just stumbled upon from TikTok

It's Gaga filming a scene from the movie filmed out the window of this person's apartment... Looks like a very pivotal, iconic scene, that mirrors a scene in the first film... there is singing.. You've been warned if you don't want to spoil anything for yourself! (I kinda wish I didn't see it :sweat:  but we're here now)

Spoiler

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I have another huge spoiler to add to this thread that I just stumbled upon from TikTok

It's Gaga filming a scene from the movie filmed out the window of this person's apartment... Looks like a very pivotal, iconic scene, that mirrors a scene in the first film... there is singing.. You've been warned if you don't want to spoil anything for yourself! (I kinda wish I didn't see it :sweat:  but we're here now)

Hide contents

Oh this was posted on the thread already i think so you're fine with spoiling it! 

Im so excited 'cause we havent seen anything from the movie except for those 2 scenes they recorded outside + the pic Gaga uploaded + the one Todd uploaded with Joker and it already looks promising!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Oh this was posted on the thread already i think so you're fine with spoiling it! 

Im so excited 'cause we havent seen anything from the movie except for those 2 scenes they recorded outside + the pic Gaga uploaded + the one Todd uploaded with Joker and it already looks promising!

Oh oops I must've missed that post!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1