1 minute ago, Julien Lockhart said:

I think she's single now, I can feel it like I felt it in 2019 at the Grammys 

Also the speech before HMH performance at the Oscars :bradley: 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

I asked myself about it when she talked about wanting to live a life of solitude focusing on art in some recent itw.

MaybeKermit

Tbh theyve been together for a while now and I always wondered why they didnt get married/start a family yet bcs we know how much Gaga wants it

so idk I might believe it

monketsharona

I had suspicion after she said recently she's feeling great being alone and in a lonely life. 

Catnikko
12 minutes ago, sara57 said:

This, Radar online do get things right but usually only from other sources that have fact checked

I watch enough real housewives to know radar online will post anything anyone "leaks" to them

Actual patient

sara57
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I asked myself about it when she talked about wanting to live a life of solitude focusing on art in some recent itw.

If we look at the timeline, she gave that interview for Wallpaper magazine before she performed at that private wedding last October and he was there with her. So I still don't think this was about love, but more about fame and life under spotlights tho

RenegAde

What's with all these comments about gaga "starting a family" or having kids 🤔 

Siena

Didn’t they also report this in October ? And then shortly after they were spotted at a wedding together in Monterey, CA….so I’m not sure if this is legit. Plus if this was some big article with exclusive info you’d think they’d at least get the details correct about how long they’ve been together.

sara57
Just now, Siena said:

Didn’t they also report this in October ? And then shortly after they were spotted at a wedding together in Monterey, CA….so I’m not sure if this is legit. Plus if this was some big article with exclusive info you’d think they’d at least get the details correct about how long they’ve been together

Yeah they did :saladga:

Modern Ecstasy2

He still follows her and a bunch of her friends/ppl, and a bunch of them follow him (Instagram). I don’t know if that is real evidence of them still being together. I just want it to be, I love them together.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Tbh theyve been together for a while now and I always wondered why they didnt get married/start a family yet bcs we know how much Gaga wants it

so idk I might believe it

What's the point in getting married? Also Gaga has said she want a family a long time ago but she's had an album release, a tour and then a movie while she's dated him, so no time to be pregnant and maybe she's changed her mind :ohwell:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived