💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

Ok I loveeee the concept but the production is kind of annoying me. Like I know the distortion/muffled vocals are a stylistic choice, but it feels a bit constant, like we never get actual clarity? 😬 Also, is anyone else hearing really annoying clipping (distortion) in Fingertips or is that just me? Frustrating cus it’s a gorgeous song.

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
24 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Ok I loveeee the concept but the production is kind of annoying me. Like I know the distortion/muffled vocals are a stylistic choice, but it feels a bit constant, like we never get actual clarity? 😬 Also, is anyone else hearing really annoying clipping (distortion) in Fingertips or is that just me? Frustrating cus it’s a gorgeous song.

yea, the white noise in fingertips comes from the fact its a voice note that lana split up and made into a song

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Ultimecia

I liked it, but to me this album feels a bit bloated and too... preachy ? :shrug:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

alsemanche

What an album. This could potentially become my favorite album by her. I didn't dislike a single song, not even the interludes. Obviously, I need to listen again but yeah I don't see myself hating any of the songs. Kinstugi simply destroyed me tbh. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I liked it, but to me this album feels a bit bloated and too... preachy ? :shrug:

I agree about the bloated part. :max: I think it would’ve made a better 9-10 track album. 

NATAH

this is a fantastic record to listen to from start to finish, i love albums that i can just put on and listen without needing to skip cus there's nothing that sticks out

mother, what must i do?

I love albums that stand as a full piece like this one. It's not just a bunch of songs, it's a whole. I will definately listen to it A LOT. Let the light in sounds like the little sister of Tomorrow never came. LUUUUV it.

HookerOnAChurch

Am I wrong or is this her longest album? Btw, I'm in love whit it. Not even one skip for me. 

Benji

Okay, I love this album but I have one gripe with it and that’s the order of the track list.  I know what she’s going for with the track list but I feel like the middle just stays a little too slow for too long and feels like a bit of a drag.

Maybe putting Fingertips at the end and spacing the middle out with Fishtail and Peppers would keep the pacing a bit more interesting.

Maxine Puth
8 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Am I wrong or is this her longest album? Btw, I'm in love whit it. Not even one skip for me. 

If you don’t count Paradise Edition (aka ha TFM) then yes by like 6 minutes :max: Though that’s compared to LFL, which has no interludes. 

AURAOFSHEISSE
5 hours ago, qoqo said:

I’m not sure what she means a lot of the times :(

That’s the genius of them, this album was so personal at times it feels like she wrote it for herself or her family to listen to, I was shook that she talked about her fear of not having a baby or a healthy baby in ten years. Her lyrics aren’t supposed to be relatable any more, they’re like an abstract personal snapshot of her life. In my opinion her writing gets better and better each album, she rlly is the best songwriter of this generation

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived