Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran is planning a posthumous album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ed Sheeran revealed he’s working on a posthumous album. The 32-year-old singer spared details about the project, but said that it would be the result of years of work and would only come out after his death.

“I want to slowly make this album that is quote-unquote ‘perfect’ for the rest of my life, adding songs here and there,” he said. “And just have it in my will that after I die, it comes out.”

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

AURAOFSHEISSE

Don’t die to soon Eddie :icant:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i like the way he thinks tbh. Who knows, maybe Gaga is doing this with. rock or jazz album, slowly collecting pops over time. A smart songwriter has things like their bond song, oscar worthy movie song, hit ballad, hit collab, up their sleeve. I think it’s kind of genius to control what’s released posthumously 

voltron92
2 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i like the way he thinks tbh. Who knows, maybe Gaga is doing this with. rock or jazz album, slowly collecting pops over time. A smart songwriter has things like their bond song, oscar worthy movie song, hit ballad, hit collab, up their sleeve. I think it’s kind of genius to control what’s released posthumously 

ARTPOP act ii*

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The Ego

This. When I go to give him a chance, this happens and im like omg, this man is unbearable. 

-Mark

myluis617

If he lives long enough hopefully he is still relevant. Many of his fans may die of emotional distress if anything. Imagine his best songs saved until his death. 

Better Day
2 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The Ego

1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

This. When I go to give him a chance, this happens and im like omg, this man is unbearable. 

Dolly Parton has done the same. It makes sure fans are fed post-death 

Together You And I!

Agunimon

Girl you don't gotta plan that. Artists have post-humous albums being released constantly!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, high culture said:

Watch it be called ∞

honestly would be iconic lol

Better Day
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Girl you don't gotta plan that. Artists have post-humous albums being released constantly!

Lots of artists plan it, people like Dolly Parton have confirmed she has albums loads of post-death material to be released. At least Ed is making sure his fans are fed after he passes away. 

Together You And I!

Archived