• Honeymoon
    • Lust For Life
    • Norman F Rockwell!
    • Chemtrails Over The Country Club
    • Blue Banisters

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which album from Lana do you think is the most underrated?Ā 

For me is Chemtrails Over The Country Club. This album is in my top 3.

The title track is my favorite song from Lana of all time, and I wish at some point she will make more songs like this.Ā 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Stupid Oreo
9 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

For me is Chemtrails Over The Country Club. This album is in my top 3.

The title track is my favorite song from Lana of all time, and I wish at some point she will make more songs like this.Ā 

came in here to say this :stupidoreo:

COTCC is so lingering and longing, making you feel the desire and just imagine the scene :giveup:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

has to be COTCC. An album that good, paid dust like that? excellent followup to NFR and, imo, it's just as good in a different way. White Dress? Title track? Yosemite? Dark But Just a Game? Not All Who Wander Are Lost? ahh it's so good and sulky, deserves much more than it got

Edited by sexy
  • Love 2

River

Chemistry At The Country Club Lane whatever it's name and Ultraviolence

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

androiduser

Ironically, I think Born to Die is her most underrated album, even though it was aĀ  massive success.. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that such a great album didn't win all the major awards at the Grammys, and it wasn't even nominated.

• Thanks 4

Blackout19
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

Ironically, I think Born to Die is her most underrated album, even though it was aĀ  massive success.. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that such a great album didn't win all the major awards at the Grammys, and it wasn't even nominated.

And this 100%

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

AURAOFSHEISSE

Blue Banisters is soooo underrated, itā€™s my second favorite Lana album itā€™s literally a masterpiece šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€
  • Like 1

holy scheisse

idk shes pretty "alt" so i think most of her albums are underrated commercially/accoldade-wiseĀ at least lol but her influence on the new generation of musicians is undeniable

StrawberryBlond

Glad that so many people are voting COTCC. It's one of my absolute favourite albums from her and my personal favourite since Honeymoon. All but one song on there is a winner and the title track has to be one of her best tracks of all time, as is the music video. It was the perfect continuation of NFR, like she was developing and perfecting the style and I so hoped Blue Banisters was going to be in the same vein but was let down a bit. I really hope she'll revisit this kinda sound again one day. At least critics rated it one her best and but it was criminally overlooked at award season, the lack of promotion she has these days is what is leading all her projects to get bypassed and its such a shame. But, ironically, BTD is one her most underrated in this day and age because it was so dismissed by critics (at the time, but has got more retrospective praise), got no major music awards and while it was hailed as her best album by fans, when NFR came along, it replaced it and now it's like its brilliance is getting forgotten by her own fans. It's still my favourite, though, it just has the best ratio of good tracks.

Benji

I was torn between COTCC and LFL but decided on COTCC.

I think people are quick to write off COTCC and Blue Bannisters as they see them as a pair. Ā I think once you get past White Dress on COTCC, itā€™s a phenomenal album but for sure that first song is off putting. Ā I like Blue Bannisters too, itā€™s a bit more of an acquired taste but I like it.

LFL seems to get shat on a lot by LDR fans. Ā I personally think itā€™s a fun album and stands apart from the others - some may say that negatively but I like it for that reason.