💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tech

Amazon cuts 9,000 more jobs

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Jumpscare… it seems like a bad time to get into tech, sadly. 

• Shook 2
  • Sad 1
bionic

Is the retail warehouse part of Amazon its least cost effective? They should probably just shut that divison entirely. The store is overflowing with dodgy knock off products and delivery services get worse and worse

buy bionic
  • Like 2
Cybikitty

meanwhile me who got made redundant from my tech job in december last year still trying to find a job

Animated GIF

• Love 4
LateToCult
17 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is the retail warehouse part of Amazon its least cost effective? They should probably just shut that divison entirely. The store is overflowing with dodgy knock off products and delivery services get worse and worse

Girl stfu my team works under that department. :air:

Y’all. I’ve literally been stressing all year over this. Seattle and the Bay Area are being hit really hard. It’s like the hunger games cannons going off. One of my friends got transferred back to our department and I said Ariana what are you doing here. She told me they got rid of half her team and reshuffled the rest. :giveup:

• Love 2
bionic
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Girl stfu my team works under that department. :air:

Y’all. I’ve literally been stressing all year over this. Seattle and the Bay Area are being hit really hard. It’s like the hunger games cannons going off. One of my friends got transferred back to our department and I said Ariana what are you doing here. She told me they got rid of half her team and reshuffled the rest. :giveup:

I'm sorry bestie :laughga:

buy bionic
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Sweaty said:

The only way to a true successful career is through the arts indeed

Me when I lie