Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I had to create a Gaga blog journal for university


Featured Posts

Jarvin

I am currently in my third year at university and after three years of theoretical hell we were finally allowed to do something utterly creative. For this journalism course I have written three stylistically coherent reviews which all deal with three different ways in which Gaga has left her mark on popular music. Since you are all so interested in articles dealing with Gaga, I thought it would be fun to share my own! I am just sharing it for fun, I don't earn anything with it or anything. i am just interested in your opinions!

https://jarvinspin.wixsite.com/gaga-and-the-evercha

 

Let me know what you guys think, and of course, if you agree!

 

:vegas:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
asfittingasmcqueen

loved it! as a journalist myself, I think you are very talented at describing scenarios and I loved your take on the Paparazzi performance in the article where you talk about shock value 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarvin
4 hours ago, asfittingasmcqueen said:

loved it! as a journalist myself, I think you are very talented at describing scenarios and I loved your take on the Paparazzi performance in the article where you talk about shock value 

Ah that's cool! What do you generally write about? And thank you! It is so much easier to write about something you are passionate about. Ugh, after this writing I love her even more.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
asfittingasmcqueen
9 hours ago, Jarvin said:

Ah that's cool! What do you generally write about? And thank you! It is so much easier to write about something you are passionate about. Ugh, after this writing I love her even more.

It definitely helps! :nick: I'm currently doing science comunication, which is something I'm very passionate about. Being a content creator for a bunch of astronomers has been a pleasure

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
danielawicks
On 3/20/2023 at 1:24 AM, Jarvin said:

I am currently in my third year at university and after three years of theoretical hell we were finally allowed to do something utterly creative. For this journalism course I have written three stylistically coherent reviews which all deal with three different ways in which Gaga has left her mark on popular music. Since you are all so interested in articles dealing with Gaga, I thought it would be fun to share my own! I am just sharing it for fun, I don't earn anything with it or anything. i am just interested in your opinions!

https://jarvinspin.wixsite.com/gaga-and-the-evercha

 

Let me know what you guys think, and of course, if you agree!

 

:vegas:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               And honestly, I was so excited to receive a task like this because I usually have to write about other things that are not that interesting to me, so it's always easier. Of course, I always try to write everything myself, but there are situations when I need help and fast help. In such cases, https://edusson.com/write-essays-for-money always helps me because writers know how to write essays for money for college students with the best quality. And honestly, I prefer using help because it saves me time, which I can dedicate to other tasks. But writing about Lady Gaga was a cool experience, and I hope to have more such tasks.

The articles you wrote are excellent. I wish I had such an assignment at my university because it's indeed easier and more exciting to write about something you like and is interested in.

And did it take you long to write it, by the way?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...