💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Law Roach explains his last straw

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I know some of you gays aren’t reading so I’ll summarize:

The day after the Oscars he was on a call with one of the clients he dressed for the Variety party, that client’s publicist, and a rep for a brand because they were working on a future project. The rep was critical of Law’s communication and told his client that she was gonna end up without a dress. Law felt this was ridiculous because he had never done anything as unprofessional as leave a client without a dress and felt like the client didn’t have his back even though they had worked together before and she knew his work ethic. Law did not like that at this point in his career he still had to fight to prove himself.

I imagine that must be very disheartening. Especially since he has styled many incredible looks!

Guillaume Hamon

So someone who was at the Variety after party and who worked with him before...

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So someone who was at the Variety after party and who worked with him before...

I’m gonna need the girlies that are innocent to speak up so we can do some deductive reasoning. :max:

freebit

I weep for that vintage Galliano ruined by a car door. :bradley:

The people on twitter speculating it was any of the 5 clients he styled at the Vanity Fair party straight up refuse, or are ignoring Law mentioning that the mystery client didn't attend/walk the carpet at all after that. :rip: People are so frustrating and willfully dense. 

PartySick

I bet it was Zendaya.

I base this on nothing other than they said it wasn't.

🖤

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I bet it was Zendaya.

I base this on nothing other than they said it wasn't.

I thought they were still good tho??

Archived