💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicole Scherzinger excited for new era

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ARTFAP

i wish these female artists spoke out sooner that they support us back in 2000s or early in their career..because right now it feels bandwagony to support the LGBTQIA+..

but where were they when lady gaga was being attack by homophobic christians for "promoting homosexuality"? back in 2008 or 2009?..they were SILENT.

InsomniaMonster69

I would enjoy this massiv talented woman ALOT more if her attitude wasn't that... well... unenjoyable 

GregJA

I really want her to have a successful album - she is so talented 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

ShayCristoforo
53 minutes ago, chun li said:

Well someone's gotta be!! :)

Stoppp :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

1 hour ago, ARTFAP said:

i wish these female artists spoke out sooner that they support us back in 2000s or early in their career..because right now it feels bandwagony to support the LGBTQIA+..

but where were they when lady gaga was being attack by homophobic christians for "promoting homosexuality"? back in 2008 or 2009?..they were SILENT.

I think Nicole actually has been involved in the gay community from the start of her career, technically longer than Gaga though she's been less politically involved for sure.

PCD performed at several gay clubs and pride events back in the mid 2000s.

Aussie

Isn’t this just her World Pride 23 performance in Sydney? Is this somehow related to a new era? 

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Isn’t this just her World Pride 23 performance in Sydney? Is this somehow related to a new era? 

she debuted her new song Freedom there

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

AkariGaga

The new song sounds good and famaliar at the same time.Does it sample something? 

Archived