💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Fan Video

junglejim4322

Featured Posts

junglejim4322

I will probably shoot my part on sunday! And I will be at a very special place with a very special gaga-connection at some part in the video. (It may contain a horse. maybe you understand where I'll be now) But the thing is that it may need some explanation, so is it okay if I say like a sentence or will that not be in the video then? In my head I see the whole video starting with that, but I feel a bit selifsh thinking that when I don't know how you've been thinking and such....

Tell me. I can send you a message if you want to know what I plan to say.

If you say a sentence, I don't care! I could begin your video with it ! Message me if you want, I can't wait to see! :)

• 2 weeks later...
junglejim4322

Hey guys, I decided you have until Thursday to send in your videos.

You can upload them on Youtube account or something like Hulkshare or Mediafire, just send me the link on GagaDaily after, thanks! :)

Oh great! I've got a lot of trouble getting my material into the computer, but until thursday i'll be done!

Super exited!

junglejim4322

Oh great! I've got a lot of trouble getting my material into the computer, but until thursday i'll be done!

Super exited!

Excited for what you guys have prepared! Please, keep sharing the topic so people will know! You're the best guys :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
junglejim4322

Sorry! Hello everyone, I'm kinda becoming a Latey Gaga... oh god no. Haha, well it's going real great! Sorry I didn't have time to update, It'll be up by the end of December and it looks amaziiiing :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...