πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night Fan Video

junglejim4322

Featured Posts

junglejim4322

Hello , :smile:

so this is my first post ever. My english is not perfect because I normally talk french. Whatever.

So since we know that Marry The Night is a single, we're all very excited and everything and the song is so beautiful. It has inspired me in many ways and I'd like if monsters would collaborate with me to create a fan video.

What you gotta do is simple : film yourself where you are living (in your home city) having fun, dancing and singing to Marry The Night. I'll do a mash-up with all the videos submitted. happy.png

To send me the videos, very simple : upload the video on your Youtube account as a non-listed video, so only the people who have the link can see the video. Send me the link of your video by DM on my Twitter (@itsMartinLMFAO) or here, on GagaDaily.

I'll download your video with a converter and mash-up everything.

The final video will be tweeted to Gaga November 24. You have until November 14 to send your videos.

Thanks for your attention and please,

share the topic so many monsters can be a part of this tribute to Marry The Night !

:biggrin:

EDIT : Twitter DMs are ****... lol... Just send the link on GagaDaily or to my e-mail : [email protected] :wink:

You can also upload your videos to Mediafire !

Edited by itsMartinLMFAO

junglejim4322

Sounds amazing!!!

Thanks for your reply and thanks if you participate, that'd be great ! I already got few entries.. :)

I'd love to be a part of this! But just like kaojen I've got a lot of schoolwork this week so I'll try to do it later.

junglejim4322

Wow, thanks for your replies guys. So I think I'll extend the date to send your videos until November 18, so you have 4 more days.. :)

jacobjetura

this sounds so fantastic! I'll DEFINATELY send you a link on gagadaily (no twitter, faillureeeee) within the week. Good luck + thank youuuu!!

oh and is it going to be dubbed, or an audio mashup? Like is it gonna look like all the entries are lip-syncing to the track or will everyone's little performances have their original audio ?

junglejim4322

CircusTourTV, you can sing, dance, hang out with friends and do whatever you want to the song, as long as you're where you live and as long as you have fun ! :)

And jacobjeture , I think it's a great idea. I think that I may let the soundtrack of the originals videos... I'll see depending the entries!

Thanks to everyone! ;)

I will probably shoot my part on sunday! And I will be at a very special place with a very special gaga-connection at some part in the video. (It may contain a horse. maybe you understand where I'll be now) But the thing is that it may need some explanation, so is it okay if I say like a sentence or will that not be in the video then? In my head I see the whole video starting with that, but I feel a bit selifsh thinking that when I don't know how you've been thinking and such....

Tell me. I can send you a message if you want to know what I plan to say.