Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Back in Black: The Eras “Era”

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

This obviously isn’t going to happen but imagine… :max:

After Gaga finishes Joker she goes on a small hiatus (April, May, June) and then in July we get a major magazine issue with the title “Back in Black” :bradley: And Gaga has black hair ofc. 

So basically this starts a small “catch up” era, aka Gaga’s very own “the eras” tour era. But instead of a tour, it’s Vegas because we know she still has to finish her contract (sorry non SW US fans). So she announces the revamped show, with dates starting in December (both Pop and Jazz). What follows is the most iconic promo campaign:

Chromatica Ball dvd release 

ARTPOP Anniversary (extended with new songs, a special performance / livestream) 

Shallow 7” to celebrate 5 years of ASIB, with the solo pop version released

Tony X Gaga collection, a rerelease of all their collabs + Baby It’s Cold Outside and a new song

New shirts that represent each era, with really cool artwork

“TEAM ARTPOP” “TEAM BORN THIS WAY” etc… 

Imagine our wigs… missing. 

I’m probably being delusional but I think we will get something for the tenth anniversary of ARTPOP. A lot of artists these days are doing anniversary editions of each album, whether it’ll be a vinyl repress or some new tracks we’ll get something.

I remember when it was the tenth anniversary of TFM, they had a whole website for it but for some reason nothing was ever announced I don’t know if anyone on here noticed it.

Maxine Puth
15 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I’m probably being delusional but I think we will get something for the tenth anniversary of ARTPOP. A lot of artists these days are doing anniversary editions of each album, whether it’ll be a vinyl repress or some new tracks we’ll get something.

I remember when it was the tenth anniversary of TFM, they had a whole website for it but for some reason nothing was ever announced I don’t know if anyone on here noticed it.

That’s why I really hope we see a deluxe vinyl for ARTPOP :messga:

In terms of physical releases, Gaga is kinda lacking. I’m very glad she decided to do the Bloody Mary vinyl, but I’d really like to see Shallow and other songs too with exclusive tracks. 

3 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

That’s why I really hope we see a deluxe vinyl for ARTPOP :messga:

In terms of physical releases, Gaga is kinda lacking. I’m very glad she decided to do the Bloody Mary vinyl, but I’d really like to see Shallow and other songs too with exclusive tracks. 

Yeah I get what you’re saying, I think I’m future we’ll get more pressing of each albums.

Archived