💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Azealia Banks for DAZED Magazine (Spring 2023)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas
8 hours ago, ara said:

new bottega PRADADARaving Night Club GIF

on spotify now 

2 hours ago, Snejana said:

stream new bottega sistrens

valeria-almeida-valeria.gif

stream the old version not the new one! 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Love how we still give transphobes a platform and how queer people (mostly gay men, let's be real here) will still cheer for them just because they release 'bops' :awkney: Trash.

Who are you calling "trash"? The 6 members above this post minding our business, talking about this article? Those 6 members being myself @Frank Potion@phantasmas, @Stephen, @ARTFAP, @ara and @RAMROD? Are the 6 of us "trash," or are you speaking in general terms, about no one in particular, to virtue signal and grandstand morally?

phantasmas
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

your god isn't here, Michael 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Who are you calling "trash"? The 6 members above this post minding our business, talking about this article? Those 6 members being myself @Frank Potion@phantasmas, @Stephen, @ARTFAP, @ara and @RAMROD? Are the 6 of us "trash," or are you speaking in general terms, about no one in particular, to virtue signal and grandstand morally?

I was actually referring to the transphobe herself as trash but yeah I fear the people who still stan her without caring about the trans people she's repeatedly harassed before and who act like she's still an icon aren't much better, regardless of who they are. There's no need to tag anyone since the thread is public and everyone who has commented on it can see my reply and read my stance, but if that makes you feel better then cool.

I don't see why I'm expected to make excuses or show respect to a transphobe and to anyone who is fine with ignoring her transphobic behavior and who still acts like it's fine to give her a platform and root for her. It's not virtue signaling or a moral high ground I'm standing on, it's basic human decency, especially as a queer person. If that's so controversial or rude or whatever, then so be it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chlorine
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I was actually referring to the transphobe herself as trash but yeah I fear the people who still stan her without caring about the trans people she's repeatedly harassed before and who act like she's still an icon aren't much better, regardless of who they are. There's no need to tag anyone since the thread is public and everyone who has commented on it can see my reply and read my stance, but if that makes you feel better then cool.

I don't see why I'm expected to make excuses or show respect to a transphobe and to anyone who is fine with ignoring her transphobic behavior and who still acts like it's fine to give her a platform and root for her. It's not virtue signaling or a moral high ground I'm standing on, it's basic human decency, especially as a queer person. If that's so controversial or rude or whatever, then so be it. 

It’s well documented you think Azealia is ‘trash’ or whatever disparaging name you’d like to use on any given day. So why don’t you mind your business for a change, and refrain from supporting Azealia by posting in threads about her. It now has 3 pages when it would have barely cracked a 2nd if the handful of us who even give a **** about her said our piece and kept it moving.

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

It’s well documented you think Azealia is ‘trash’ or whatever disparaging name you’d like to use on any given day. So why don’t you mind your business for a change, and refrain from supporting Azealia by posting in threads about her. It now has 3 pages when it would have barely cracked a 2nd if the handful of us who even give a **** about her said our piece and kept it moving.

:lmao:

mother, what must i do?

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

I'm good but thanks for the suggestion 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chlorine
20 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I'm good but thanks for the suggestion 

You're so welcome 

Stephen
39 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

They can't resist babe they're obsessed. 

azealia banks video GIF by Vevo

Chlorine
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

They can't resist babe they're obsessed. 

azealia banks video GIF by Vevo

Imagine posting in every thread about someone you can't stand. :rip:

Stephen
1 minute ago, Frank Potion said:

Imagine posting in every thread about someone you can't stand. :rip:

They don't even know what they're talking about. I've met Azealia, I've met her transgender brother, I've met fabulous trans girls in the audience at her shows in NY. Azealia and her art and her audience are queer AF. We just tryna have a good time. :anveeroy:

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

They don't even know what they're talking about. I've met Azealia, I've met her transgender brother, I've met fabulous trans girls in the audience at her shows in NY. Azealia and her art and her audience are queer AF. We just tryna have a good time. :anveeroy:

this is insane :lmao:

mother, what must i do?

• Moderator locked this topic

Archived