Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo comes out as nothing

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

Why don’t we just stop asking celebrities what their sexuality is?? If they would like us to know, they wouldn’t need to be asked. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

Just say you’re queer, stop being so unaccepting and making sexual identity more complicated and ambiguous sounding than it is.  Call it what it is.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Benji
2 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Just say you’re queer, stop being so unaccepting and making sexual identity more complicated and ambiguous sounding than it is.  Call it what it is.

I think people can identify how they want.  I’d say I’m 95% gay, 5% straight but instead of saying queer or bisexual… it’s way easier to say gay because I’d prefer a guy in most instances and I also would only pursue relationships with men :laughga:

Same I imagine for Diplo, it’s all a scale we’re on and we can identify with whatever we think fits.

Chromatica Island

It's not gay if you wear socks and say no homo:huntyga:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I consider myself bisexual, but like 70 percent gay and 30 percent straight.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

Why don’t we just stop asking celebrities what their sexuality is?? If they would like us to know, they wouldn’t need to be asked. 

do you know the context?

Is he releasing new remix? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Borislshere

Gaga did not throw the first brick at stonewall for you to still be in the closet like this! 

TortureMeOnReplay
7 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Honestly this, i found it interesting how many of those men always tell that woman doesnt do "that job" as good as gay men so they are only searching for that experience and i been with a few that sometimes after that they feel guilty and i found it pathetic and funny at the same time, i mean i know this super straight guy who is like the most handsome guy in university and so many girlfriends around him but everytime i go to the bathroom he follows me and i can swear he insinuated me so many times so yeah i do believe that str8 men been with a guy at least one time on their lifes is something more common than people think 

It's almost shocking how many straight men are curious. If you're on tinder as a guy and set your gender as a woman just to see what happens, you'll probably get more curious men than you initially think. 

RichAssPiss

Why not title this "Diplo is candid about fluid sexuality"? So much emphasis on labels and whether people are "out." But that's not even the point. The point is sexual freedom. This honesty is refreshing.

Stop mocking sexually open men who are uncertain how labels apply to them. 

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Why not title this "Diplo is candid about fluid sexuality"? So much emphasis on labels and whether people are "out." But that's not even the point. The point is sexual freedom. This honesty is refreshing.

Stop mocking sexually open men who are uncertain how labels apply to them. 

Omg chill

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Squidward T

Id say a lot of men and women are sexuallly fluid. I just think "social norms" prevents them from expressing it. The kinsey scale is fact. 

Archived