đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Overall thought this was incredible BUT idk how I feel that she just randomly appeared on stage. A few of my friends turned to another station because they thought they were going to commercial lmao and saw on Twitter she was there. I also think the whole taking off the makeup thing was a little odd tbh.

More importantly, I’ll always wanna know what went on behind the scenes. Surely her team must’ve talked to WB about the possibility of HMH getting an Oscar nom and the label/studio wanting the song performed when laying out her filming schedule? I didn’t think they ask artists a few weeks before the show to perform 💀 

Cameltoe Chariot
18 minutes ago, bowlsofbrett said:

From what I’m seeing the general public has loved her performance

Yup, as usual it’s just the Little Managers™️ reacting negatively :ororomunroe:

Gangie
23 minutes ago, bowlsofbrett said:

From what I’m seeing the general public has loved her performance

Yeah, my friend who just doesn't like the song at all LOVED the performance!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

I see some ppl contemplating if she's sad, but it's also likely that she could be really tired and maybe in pain. As far as we know she's good in her personal life :kara: and I even noticed her dad had posted a few weeks ago about being 3yrs sober. Of course a loved one being ill is always a possibility tho 

Hopefully the Oscars isn't actually mad at her I hate to think of her feeling out of place among her acting peers :fatcat:

TMM90
15 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She sounded great.

Edited: Lord, half of film twitter is dragging her again (it's pretty mild, tho) for that intro (the intro, not the performance itself). I thought it was fine, a tiny bit dramatic, but nowhere near dramatic as she has been in the past. TBH the whole film twitter/film journo crowd is just so, so nasty (not just towards Gaga, tbf, they are nasty in general and even worse towards people like Taika Waiti, etc.). TBH I feel like she'e too nice/good for that crowd most of the time, and the music industry (however problematic it can be) appreciates big personalities and strangeness more.

They are being so cruel about Stephanie Hsu that the 'it's not the deep' thing about Gaga looks very mild in comparison. I swear twitter brings out the worst in people.

So why bring Twitter here?

3 hours ago, julz said:

Not sure if posted already, but this shows the audience perspective

Amazing!! I wish there was an audience video of the Sound of Music performance :enigma:

Schwerk
3 hours ago, julz said:

Not sure if posted already, but this shows the audience perspective

Love this! I thought she stood up but it was hard to tell with the closeup camera angles. I love this is so purely Gaga surrendered to the music, her feet doing that quintessential little shuffle she does.

Sure, I love it when she all poised and fierce and choreographed too, but these moments remind me of seeing her live and in her element and happy to make music for her fans. She looks so comfortable in every way and it makes me so happy.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RichAssPiss

This is honestly the first time I really heard all the lyrics and they made an impact. The studio version is drowned out with bombast. The lyrics are actually nice. 

EGOT2027
35 minutes ago, SS77 said:

Amazing!! I wish there was an audience video of the Sound of Music performance :enigma:

the full show is on hulu in the US

Epione

She’s such a bad ass. She knew Tár will be snubbed so she did this worst performance just to **** with Oscars people. I love her. :franminervini:

7 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

the full show is on hulu in the US

It issss. But I meant taken from the POV of someone in the audience. Not the broadcast versions. 

Love seeing/hearing the raw crowd reactions :firega:

Similar to these:

Archived