Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

The Eras tour stage layout

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

1-CC350-D7-E3-C4-4-C45-97-CF-C0-CC23-F18also they arrived at the first date stadium and apparently they’re building the stage from now. Cant wait :firega:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I want to go so bad but I couldn’t get tickets. :fatcat:

European stans rn Angry New York GIF

darkgaga

I hope Gaga takes notes for her next stadium tour. The only thing that she has to improve was the stage design/height

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

I hope Gaga takes notes for her next stadium tour. The only thing that she has to improve was the stage design/height

Prepare to get attacked 🙄 I praised everything about the Chromatica Ball except the stage (because it’s honestly awful), and people got mad af lmao I don’t get how anyone could look at The Weeknd’s most recent stage, any of Madonna’s stadium stages, Reputation Stadium Tour, the Formation World Tour, BORN THIS WAY BALL, and think Chromatica Ball’s stage was okay/good. She needs to step it tf up in that department

On topic- I’m so excited to see the stage!

Tinnitus15

Watch miss blonde pulling out the biggest stage ever built for a tour :holdmyhand:

SimonBaetens

omg it looks huge

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

darkgaga
49 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Prepare to get attacked 🙄 I praised everything about the Chromatica Ball except the stage (because it’s honestly awful), and people got mad af lmao I don’t get how anyone could look at The Weeknd’s most recent stage, any of Madonna’s stadium stages, Reputation Stadium Tour, the Formation World Tour, BORN THIS WAY BALL, and think Chromatica Ball’s stage was okay/good. She needs to step it tf up in that department

On topic- I’m so excited to see the stage!

Exactly! I mean this is how a Stadium tour stage should be! Not a box stage which was so low you can barely see the artist and a Box in the middle of the floor which blocks the view even more. I am not a huge fan of Taylor's past 3 albums and her performances, but her tours and stages always slay as far as I have seen online

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, darkgaga said:

And the use of the right catwalk :alsemanche:

Dancerinthedark95
2 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Gaga's next stadium tour? oh gurl I doubt it'll happen :fatcat:

Aglaya
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

1-CC350-D7-E3-C4-4-C45-97-CF-C0-CC23-F18also they arrived at the first date stadium and apparently they’re building the stage from now. Cant wait :firega:

Not me thinking the stage was the blue areas :bear: I was shook

could mean anything

Taylor's tour designs always slays, she manages to build a stage that allows everyone have a close look at her performance for a small piece of the concert. 

TEANUS
30 minutes ago, Dancerinthedark95 said:

Gaga's next stadium tour? oh gurl I doubt it'll happen :fatcat:

What??? :interestinga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived