:oprah:

it deserved lower 

Property of @Whale

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

7.png

Lovers: @Yoha @LeoReplay (11), @PartySick @Cello @Mother of Puppies @Oriane @DAVID VOGUER @SpookyKid @TEANUS @Lady Gaga 2009 @Flippy  (10)

Hater: @BELLYACHE (3)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer this outfit seemed so random for the songs that were chosen

@PartySick Purple, just like my heart

@Sherry An improvement for sure

@DontCallMeAlice A much much better outfit than the previous one she wore. I live for the fact she’s singing Shallow in full alien mode. Love the headset piece + the print on the leotard.

@Yoha I would be willing to pay for her piano concerts. And here I heard the song Angel Down for the first time. I was totally touched.

@Smother Em Eh Love the design on body outfit and the headpiece makes it so unique and ICONIC!

@actsleazy yes. When this was revealed the costume really came together. I love the way it matches the headpiece

@DAVID VOGUER It's a signature Chromatica look mixed with old school Gaga. Perfection!

@NewUsername Much better ensemble, this version! Love it! It was also a joy to see how happy she was during this part and how she could really show it, because she could move and dance very freely in this bodysuit.

@TEANUS For me, it just elevated the look, makes it a 10/10 classic Gaga look

she/her/hers

8 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Joker? Is everyone in the joker thread? :alsemanche:

Idk I'm on twitter :stupidoreo: 

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

7.png

Lovers: @Yoha @LeoReplay (11), @PartySick @Cello @Mother of Puppies @Oriane @DAVID VOGUER @SpookyKid @TEANUS @Lady Gaga 2009 @Flippy  (10)

Hater: @BELLYACHE (3)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer this outfit seemed so random for the songs that were chosen

@PartySick Purple, just like my heart

@Sherry An improvement for sure

@DontCallMeAlice A much much better outfit than the previous one she wore. I live for the fact she’s singing Shallow in full alien mode. Love the headset piece + the print on the leotard.

@Yoha I would be willing to pay for her piano concerts. And here I heard the song Angel Down for the first time. I was totally touched.

@Smother Em Eh Love the design on body outfit and the headpiece makes it so unique and ICONIC!

@actsleazy yes. When this was revealed the costume really came together. I love the way it matches the headpiece

@DAVID VOGUER It's a signature Chromatica look mixed with old school Gaga. Perfection!

@NewUsername Much better ensemble, this version! Love it! It was also a joy to see how happy she was during this part and how she could really show it, because she could move and dance very freely in this bodysuit.

@TEANUS For me, it just elevated the look, makes it a 10/10 classic Gaga look

Interesting this one so high and the other so low that was almost the same :partysick:

KubaM316
10 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Joker? Is everyone in the joker thread? :alsemanche:

Idk, I'm here

KubaM316
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

Interesting this one so high and the other so low that was almost the same :partysick:

I think it's because this bodysuit is more interesting, the previous one was just one color and boring and stuff

SharkmanthaC

6.png

Lovers: @Lady Gaga 2009 (11), @M i K E Y (10.9), @PartySick @Sherry @Oriane @DontCallMeAlice @Anveeroy @Chromatica Island @artdoll @Flippy  (10)

Hater: @alsemanche (0.6)

Comments: 

@PartySick You just told me you didn't want me to join anyway so let me troll

@Sherry Shook

@Mother of Puppies love it

@DontCallMeAlice Holy ****. When I tell you I was SHOCKED when I saw this for the first time

@Yoha I love this installation and it makes it easy for me to see Gaga.

@M i K E Y she looked too good

@Smother Em Eh A True Gaga outfit. I love the colors and the design. Also the contrast from the bloody red outfit from the black shoes arm pads/ gloves is really pleasing!

@actsleazy Bloody gorgeous. I love that it was made by her sister too

@DAVID VOGUER Not my favorite, kind of chunky in a bad way

@NewUsername Stunning! And the way it looked under the light show, with the stage and her make up... just *chef's kiss*

@Flippy Iconic!

she/her/hers

KubaM316
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

@PartySick You just told me you didn't want me to join anyway so let me troll

These are getting more interesting

SharkmanthaC
Just now, JakubM316 said:

These are getting more interesting

He also voted as SamanthaC and I forgot that, so I was telling him he didn't vote. :poot:

she/her/hers

KubaM316
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

He also voted as SamanthaC and I forgot that, so I was telling him he didn't vote. :poot:

:sharon: now this is hilarious

SharkmanthaC

5.png

Lovers: @PartySick @BELLYACHE (11), @TheBadRomancer @Cello @Mother of Puppies @Yoha @M i K E Y @Anveeroy @JakubM316 @Chromatica Island @artdoll (10)

Hater: @TimotheeChalamet (5)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer LOVE

@PartySick My biggest enemy is SamanthaC, she's sour, stop callin'

@Sherry Yassss Born This Way Ball

@Mother of Puppies If I could I'd give another 11 lol AMAZING and sexy

@DontCallMeAliceAnother killer look. The shoulders, the hat, the pants. Chefs kiss. And I’m really glad she choose to wear pants instead of a leotard, this look is perfect. Another perfect DarkGa costume

@Yoha I really like the costumes and songs in this set. I am always going to watch it on repeat.

@M i K E Y Killer look

@Smother Em Eh Love the hat it adds character

@actsleazy Only she can pull something off like this and still give such a badass vibe. If you saw this costume on a mannequin you would know it’s for her

@DAVID VOGUER Lovegame 3.0

@NewUsername It's a cool look, don't get me wrong, but I feel like this fits more for/reminds me of outfits she used to wear for 'one-off' promo. performances than for the magnitude of a tour.

@TEANUS This gives WWII, Coachella, and Madonna all in one and it’s sickening, it could’ve had more flair I feel though

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

4.png

Lovers: @Cello @Yoha (11), @TheBadRomancer @Ultimecia @Sherry @littlepotter @Mother of Puppies @NichuuB @Franch Toast @SpookyKid @ARTPOP @Anveeroy @AURAOFSHEISSE @TEANUS @Healed My Heart @Chromatica Island @Lady Gaga 2009 @artdoll (10)

Hater: @DAVID VOGUER (4)

Comments:

@TheBadRomancer ****ing incredible.

@PartySick Whimsical, like your hate for me

@Sherry One of the best

@Mother of Puppies The best interlude visually I think... it's beautiful

@Yoha I couldn't love it more.

@actsleazy God she is so beautiful I need this photo shoot

@DAVID VOGUER Not my favorite, feels kind of forced…

@NewUsername It was nice to see her like this, I feel like it was a look that she hadn't explored that much before.

@TEANUS Flawless, visually the best interlude. The flowers look…..PLZ

she/her/hers

Smother Em Eh

These results are interesting 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived