Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

Space Banana

If you can think a bit in terms of nuance, you know that I'm not talking about how MSNBC folks are forced to constantly scream from the rooftops how pro-gun they are. That's absolutely NOT what I was getting at at all , and you know that very well (reread my posts, please, if you do think that).

As for the world's second largest gun manufacturer? I'm talking about GE military, which owns 49%, even more than I stated previously, of NBC Universal of which MSNBC is a part - and almost fully owns the NBC channel/NBCsports as well (read more here and here, here and here - these are quick random links I googled). I learned this fact a few years ago in one of my comparative media textbooks. I in the process of getting my Masters in Behavioral Economy and Comparative Media and some of the courses I mentioned I've taken a while ago, but I thought this fact was so shocking it stayed with me. And as for me making things complicated? Bob Costas nearly lost his job a few weeks ago because he wanted gun control and said this much during intermissions at a game of football on NBC (talking about Jovan Belcher, who murdered his 22-year-old girlfriend and then committed suicide).

Thank you. However, I have seen ZERO evidence of GE military influence on MSNBC programming.

Bob Costas was on NBC and made those remarks on what was supposed to be a bias free, politics free, gun debate free sports game.... of course he almost got fired.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gun bra = evil demon *****!

Walk around with guns in your pocket = our freedum and gawd given rights!

GJ America.

This had been a really good week for Gaga. Great promo. This gun bra controversy is the best thing since the meat dress.

She needs to continue wearing it though or she's going to look weak and like someone willing to compromise her art because some hysterical people are offended. She should bring all the guns back. Ill be curious to see what she does in Tacoma.

Ive been reading posts by the general public on news sites about this and the overwhelming majority are on her side. They think this controversy is ridiculous.

ShuffleStar

SHE'S BEEN WEARING ****ING GUNS ON HER BREASTS FOR YEARS ... just because of that terrible incident ... wow I hate celebrity cattyness ... they're doing their job as performers to entertain us let it be

ChloeMonster

I'm pretty sure the whole of America is full of guns and their worried about the two fake ones on Gaga's bra the most............... Maybe they should worry more about the ones in their homes

HORRORHOLIC

So if someone

She should have kept all of the guns.

Yes I completely agree!! What happens if someone goes around hanging someone with mic chords ? the two have nothing to do with each other in any way. The more entertainers change over these types of things the more power goes to the people committing the violence

Not surprised at all, guns are such a sensitive topic right now the public is adversely affected whenever the phrase "gun control" is uttered.

People are so ****ing stupid. /facepalm I mean really come on now, she's wore a Gun bra before on RS cover!

Ray of Light

Gaga should just stop living in America and move to the UK and develop a British accent :hor:

The gun bra is an important symbol for her too, its about self empowerment and self confidence. Its an important theme of her art, especially of the BTW era. So its actually pretty important she at least continues to wear that.

Gaga should just stop living in America and move to the UK and develop a British accent :hor:

Noo,she should move to Germany and learn real German :hor:

Archived