đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

well it isn't fair that they bash gaga for this

guns are EVERYWHERE in pop culture

movies, tv, referenced in songs, seen in commercials, advertisements, literally everywhere and they are really gonna point out the one song that she leaves the guns in during the show.

gaga gets no positive press for removing guns from gov't hooker and americano and yet

she gets negative press for this

I feel bad for gaga sometimes especially when she tries to do the right thing and is still constantly criticized.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So like, when she was using guns outside the US nobody cared but as soon as she hit the US it's like the end of the world? Americans can be such hypocrites sometimes. :roll:

They get butt-hurt over the most ridiculous things, I swear. :fail:

So like, when she was using guns outside the US nobody cared but as soon as she hit the US it's like the end of the world? Americans can be such hypocrites sometimes. :roll:

They get butt-hurt over the most ridiculous things, I swear. :fail:

She should have kept all of the guns.

:clap:

Rudz Xinc

everybody tries to put her down with every little negative things they can find

I feel bad for Gaga, it can be stressed sometimes, and frustrated

and even her fans give her hard times

always complaints and complaining

Look at those clowns

What. 400 people die every single day because of gun crime in the US. Gaga removes all of them out of sensitivity for the victims of Sandy Hook out of her own initiative and she gets criticized for the one prop she leaves in there? She left it because of its iconic status in the Alejandro video, Rolling Stone issue, etc. etc. as it's an essential symbol of the storyline and not something superfluous - how the **** are you supposed to portray a dystopic militarist future without it? - and contrary to popular belief, Americans: Gaga has not, on account of entering Your Holy Continent and 'Murica, deliberately chosen to dress up in completely different things for her tour. You're not that special, get over it.

Also, there's something called context, folks. Use that tool inside your head and think about what her message is (protip: it's the exact opposite of senseless violence, or any other form of violence for that matter). Also, has anyone ever even remembered her gun control activism going way back before Sandy Hook? Does anyone of these idiots even care to remember?

Movies whose sole gimmick IS GLORIFYING guns and violence like Django Unchained (no offense to those who love it, just don't forget it's torture/revenge p*rn) are held off a day or two so they don't premiere right after the massacres took place and everybody raves about 'em. NRA nuts like their CEO, Wayne LaPierre, call 80s films and not having national "lunatic databases" the actual issues here and dare to spout crap like "guns don't kill people; people do".

I'm going with the assessment at the beginning of this thread: American media just fails on every account and always has. When your most progressive tv channel (MSNBC) can at best only criticize guns in video games and not actual guns because 48% of it is owned by the second-largest gun manufacturer in the world... When gun ownership is deemed a universal right but food, clothing, shelter or the most basic forms of health care is not... When what could possibly be a semi-exposed female nipple brings your country to a standstill but 8-year-olds grow up in a culture of violence, where entertainment IS almost always violent in nature and that's deemed perfectly normal...

Another thing, as always, is that the ones who don't give a rat's ass about anyone else never get criticized, attacked or derided to the same or even a comparable extent as people who are highly sensitive, empathetic, loving and are actually trying to improve the world (and succeeding). Gaga being huge case in point. Giving a damn gets you punished in this world, as do kindness and good work. When you're doing your bit to change this ugly society, you can never do enough. But that's not the true sentiment underneath, though, that she's just doing "too little": their tiny minds and hearts just can't take the fact that someone as universally loving and compassionate not only in words but in deeds actually exists and would, God forbid, ever receive a shred of credit for it. The world is crowded with small-minded and navel-gazing morons.

What. 400 people die every single day because of gun crime in the US. Gaga removes all of them out of sensitivity for the victims of Sandy Hook out of her own initiative and she gets criticized for the one prop she leaves in there? She left it because of its iconic status in the Alejandro video, Rolling Stone issue, etc. etc. as it's an essential symbol of the storyline and not something superfluous - how the **** are you supposed to portray a dystopic militarist future without it? - and contrary to popular belief, Americans: Gaga has not, on account of entering Your Holy Continent and 'Murica, deliberately chosen to dress up in completely different things for her tour. You're not that special, get over it.

Also, there's something called context, folks. Use that tool inside your head and think about what her message is (protip: it's the exact opposite of senseless violence, or any other form of violence for that matter). Also, has anyone ever even remembered her gun control activism going way back before Sandy Hook? Does anyone of these idiots even care to remember?

Movies whose sole gimmick IS GLORIFYING guns and violence like Django Unchained (no offense to those who love it, just don't forget it's torture/revenge p*rn) are held off a day or two so they don't premiere right after the massacres took place and everybody raves about 'em. NRA nuts like their CEO, Wayne LaPierre, call 80s films and not having national "lunatic databases" the actual issues here and dare to spout crap like "guns don't kill people; people do".

I'm going with the assessment at the beginning of this thread: American media just fails on every account and always has. When your most progressive tv channel (MSNBC) can at best only criticize guns in video games and not actual guns because 48% of it is owned by the second-largest gun manufacturer in the world... When gun ownership is deemed a universal right but food, clothing, shelter or the most basic forms of health care is not... When what could possibly be a semi-exposed female nipple brings your country to a standstill but 8-year-olds grow up in a culture of violence, where entertainment IS almost always violent in nature and that's deemed perfectly normal...

Another thing, as always, is that the ones who don't give a rat's ass about anyone else never get criticized, attacked or derided to the same or even a comparable extent as people who are highly sensitive, empathetic, loving and are actually trying to improve the world (and succeeding). Gaga being huge case in point. Giving a damn gets you punished in this world, as do kindness and good work. When you're doing your bit to change this ugly society, you can never do enough. But that's not the true sentiment underneath, though, that she's just doing "too little": their tiny minds and hearts just can't take the fact that someone as universally loving and compassionate not only in words but in deeds actually exists and would, God forbid, ever receive a shred of credit for it. The world is crowded with small-minded and navel-gazing morons.

:tea:

Space Banana

As far as I'm concerned, she should wear and use as much guns outside of the US as she wants. The United States has a big ****ing gun problem, not other countries. She should get rid of all guns when she comes to the US. Also, US anti-gun activists have NO place in complaining about her use of guns OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. Idiots.

"American media just fails on every account and always has. When your most progressive tv channel (MSNBC) can at best only criticize guns in video games and not actual guns because 48% of it is owned by the second-largest gun manufacturer in the world..."

Um... what are you talking about? MSNBC has ONLY been talking about gun safety and control and policy in the past month..... I think you're getting MSNBC confused with FOX NEWS.... I watch MSNBC every ****ing day and all they've been covering is America's Gun issue. FOX NEWS are the ones blaming mental health and video games... You're waaaay off sister... Oh and WHAT THE **** are you talking about when you say MSNBC is owned by a gun manufacturer? Haha wtf are you smoking? MSNBC is owned by NBC which is owned by UNIVERSAL. Talk about conspirator... you'd be a great pundit on FOX actually.

I love how you all generalize Americans as stupid people. Shame on you ALL. I'm an American and I have never touched a gun, I'm not like any of these people at all. Stop with the Europe master race ****. If you don't want Americans to stereotype other countries, start with not stereotyping Americans.

I guess if you called every American a fat **** that's okay too?

As far as I'm concerned, she should wear and use as much guns outside of the US as she wants. The United States has a big ****ing gun problem, not other countries. She should get rid of all guns when she comes to the US. Also, US anti-gun activists have NO place in complaining about her use of guns OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. Idiots.

"American media just fails on every account and always has. When your most progressive tv channel (MSNBC) can at best only criticize guns in video games and not actual guns because 48% of it is owned by the second-largest gun manufacturer in the world..." Um... what are you talking about? MSNBC has ONLY been talking about gun safety and control and policy in the past month..... I think you're getting MSNBC confused with FOX NEWS.... I watch MSNBC every ****ing day and all they've been covering is America's Gun issue. FOX NEWS are the ones that are blaming mental health and video games... You're waaaay off sister...

Sadly, I'm NOT getting FOX and MSNBC confused, that's the unfortunate fact. Fox is worse than many channels issued by dictatorships, true, and it is owned by Saudi-Arabian oil giants, Rupert Murdoch and the Koch Brothers - their "news" is such propaganda it's comical if they weren't serious and weren't filling the public's heads with their outright lies. MSNBC is supposed to be far more liberal than either CNN, NBC, CBS or ABC - but a near-majority of their shares are still owned by, like I said, gun manufacturers in whose best interests it is NOT to talk about guns as a problem (or talk about guns at all). Sure, they cover gun crimes such as the murders at Sandy Hook (Which channel did not? Tragedy sells.) but they won't ever start debates on sensible gun control legislation or the fact that the US is the absolute worst among OECD countries when it comes to homicide and gun crime. I was merely pointing out how absolutely dire the situation is if that is supposed to be the most progressive tv channel around!

By the way, I have an extensive background in researching corporate interests in American media and its influence on public opinion, it's one of the specialties I'm actually majoring in at the moment. I'm not "waaaaay off, sister"... ;)

I love how you all generalize Americans as stupid people. Shame on you ALL. I'm an American and I have never touched a gun, I'm not like any of these people at all. Stop with the Europe master race ****. If you don't want Americans to stereotype other countries, start with not stereotyping Americans.

I guess if you called every American a fat **** that's okay too?

I think most people here were calling out American media, actually, which is undeniably...biased and propagandist (partly because they are owned solely by for-profit corporations with nearly zero content control or fact-checking), to be extremely charitable. And who was talking about a "European master race"? :eww:

Kermit the frog

People use guns in movies. Why is this any different?

America, fuc.k yeah! :legend:

Archived