Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Paris Hilton reveals she used a surrogate because she's scared of childbirth

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Paris Hilton said the couple had frozen 20 embryos during lockdown.

“Carter and I had already been talking about the future and then the world was shut down, so I was like, ‘What do you think about us making embryos?’” she recalls. “And he said, ‘Yeah, let’s do it.’ And we’ve done it seven times… I have all boys. I have 20 boys.” 

But, she says they would really like a girl. 

“I just went through the process again a month ago, so I’m waiting for the results to see if there’s any girls.”

“Kim Kardashian told me about that [surrogacy] as well,” she says. “I’m using the same doctor, Dr Huang, who’s the best and he has a concierge team that deals with everything and interviews the people [the surrogate] to make sure that they’re healthy. And we’re in the process of everything now, so it’s a lot.”

She was asked why she is using a surrogate – is she worried about carrying the baby at her age?

“No,” she says, saying that if she was 20 years old, she would still be using a surrogate. 

“I’m just so scared, I think, again, leading back to Provo of even being in a doctor’s office, just all of that. The shots, the IVs that they put in [she claims they used to regularly take samples of her blood]. When I was in The Simple Life, I had to be in a room when a woman was giving birth and that traumatised me as well. But I want a family so bad, it’s just the physical part of doing it. I’m just so scared… childbirth and death are the two things that scare me more than anything in the world.”

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/paris-hilton-interview-2023
Paris_Hilton_v3.jpg

Paris-ex-2.jpgParis-ex-1.jpg

she must have saw the tiktok girl's list of things that can happen when you're pregnant

3 minutes ago, weed said:

she must have saw the tiktok girl's list of things that can happen when you're pregnant

I think she also saw how challenging and dangerous were Kim Kardashian's first two pregnancies

HiddenWeirdo

I have all boys. I have 20 boys.” 

“I just went through the process again a month ago, so I’m waiting for the results to see if there’s any girls.”

I have mixed feelings about that.tumblr_ofmpepTLgN1r3ty02o1_540.gif?resiz

Shipper
11 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

I have all boys. I have 20 boys.” 

I have mixed feelings about that.tumblr_ofmpepTLgN1r3ty02o1_540.gif?resiz

I know this has been controversial too when couples use IVF, but when you think about it. Throughout history for centuries, people preferred boys. Now they were all chosen over a girl most probably cause the mom wants to dress her up with cute clothes rather than for the reason of the father's last name to continue.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

i know paris has had work done but i think she has been looking really good recently! 

Chromatica and it’s completely different but also still chromatica

Archived