Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - Plastic Surgery Analysis

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

She literally never had a nose job nor a jaw implant nor a facelift. The only thing she does is massive amounts of filler. The reason her face looks lifted is because she uses face tape under her wigs sometimes…

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched the video yet but I don't really think she's had surgery, or if she has it's at least very minimal. I think it's all fillers and weight gain/weight loss

Also, yes, I love her natural face she's so beautiful to me! But she is always beautiful so it doesn't matter, whatever makes her happy

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been thrown out on its ear yet. Speculating publicly about what, if any, plastic surgery a person (Gaga is a person) has had done is not a good thing to be doing imo.

chromaticainmyhead

I'm not going to watch this video but just wanted to drop this that I wish plastic surgery wasn't so heavily on the rise as it has become in recent years... I remember the times that when celebs got something done it was rather scandalous than the norm. Nowadays it seems that celebs are automatically under pressure to explain themselves why they have wrinkles in their forties, which is INSANE to me. Personally I don't have a problem with anyone getting things done but I genuinely am worried about the pressure it puts on society when more and more people in the public become less confident in their wrinkles and "imperfections". I feel like a natural sense of authenticity is at stake and as dramatic as that sounds I really mean this in a not so dramatic way because I believe the way people look and appear in public light has a direct connex to authentic stories and experiences. I'm not sure if it is just me or if more people can relate to that feeling but I feel like it is more important than ever to give people the spotlight that are just themselves and not follow absurd beauty standards. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Spartacus
9 hours ago, MACATL said:

Maybe because she’s a very public figure perhaps getting surgical procedures to alter the way the public sees her and everyone has a right to acknowledge and discuss it if they like?  For example, whoever just did Shania Twain’s work needs to be the GO-TO for everyone because OMG she looks fabulous.  

Or Fran Drescher (who's a year older than Madonna).

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Gaga2645

I am back here to continue complaining :ohwell:

like how are you gonna speculate she had a nose job as early as 2008….. this man doesn’t know what a contour is I Fear. Even that Lori girl on YouTube’s speculations actually made more sense (instead of getting her nose done she speculates she used botox / filler around her face to balance the nose out and maybe got an implant to make the bump less noticeable)

It sounds like he’s just making up fantasy lists for clicks 

Emigrante
6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

She literally never had a nose job nor a jaw implant nor a facelift. The only thing she does is massive amounts of filler. The reason her face looks lifted is because she uses face tape under her wigs sometimes…

I mean, she did. Nothing wrong with that at all, but to think she didn’t is just a little bit delusional.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

11 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Before clicking on the video I was sure he was going to confuse face tape with face lifting, I was right.

His videos are interesting but for someone as Gaga who evolves so much through make up, wigs and stuff like face tape he is not so accurate.

IKR. I hope he did some behind the scenes research cuz there's plenty of public and official channel videos of Gaga putting on face tapes. sigh

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Cameltoe Chariot
6 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

I mean, she did. Nothing wrong with that at all, but to think she didn’t is just a little bit delusional.

She literally didn't :ororomunroe:

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

She literally didn't :ororomunroe:

You just dont want to see it.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

RenegAde

They do these annoyingly speculative and intrusive videos to other celebrities like Jlo ( who's definitely had less surgery than gaga) and yall eat it up so I'm surprised that now that it's gaga yall are getting defensive. 

Guillaume Hamon
22 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

They do these annoyingly speculative and intrusive videos to other celebrities like Jlo ( who's definitely had less surgery than gaga) and yall eat it up so I'm surprised that now that it's gaga yall are getting defensive. 

Do we? I always see folks doing their own speculations aside these YouTubers ones on GGD.

Maybe we know Gaga's face very well and know about the tips she uses so we have more to say lol.

RenegAde
19 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Maybe we know Gaga's face very well and know about the tips she uses so we have more to say lol

We should extend the same grace to everyone then, people forget about things like contour, age , highlighting, make up, angles, lighting and tapes when the celebrity in question is someone like jlo or a kardashian and i find it hypocritical 

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, RenegAde said:

We should extend the same grace to everyone then, people forget about things like contour, age , highlighting, make up, angles, lighting and tapes when the celebrity in question is someone like jlo or a kardashian and i find it hypocritical 

I meant we know about the precise use gaga makes of these since we follow her a lot here while on others we don't have a clue what's up to tricks or not so we don't advance ourselves too much.

Archived