💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - Plastic Surgery Analysis

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Schwerk

It's interesting how he's so off sometimes, especially when it comes to makeup and beauty tricks. Pointing out lipfiller when it was still just lipliner. And botox in the tight upper face that was a result of face tape. Also weight loss and gain has quite a lot of effect on her face.

The nose is possible, I believe Madonna had that done too. It's small but effective. 

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

I know he’s the expert but about the buccal fat in her mid twenties, couldn’t it be natural? Most people lose their teenage fat in their face around that time. It’s part of what makes us look a little older. 

This is very possible. A close friend of mine looked very different in her mid 30's compared to her mid 20's. Her cute hamster cheeks have completely dissolved but she still looks young. I didn't know her when she was in her 20's and when I saw pictures I didn't instantly recognize her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thisboyisamonster

Guys she's had work done a 1000% and nothing wrong with that, literally everyone in Hollywood does something. However it would be slightly deluded if we denied any of it and assumed it was all make up :triggered:

I think Gaga is beautiful regardless and what work she has done is her personal business. However, I loved her face without any alterations. Her features are perfection and she has a very classic look, big green eyes, nose that frames her face, beautiful smile and beauty marks.

Chromatography

very strange content, also i think people also forget that your facial structure can really change as you age. my face looks a lot different at the end of my 20s than at the beginning of my 20s with 0 work done

Chromatography

like the before and after is her from like age 10 to her in her 30s like of course her facial shape is gonna change…

Spartacus

I pray to God she doesn't follow you-know-who's blueprint. Age as gracefully as possible Gaga. :pray:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Her nose when she was 14 being different than when she was 22? I mean as a teen we are all a bit out of proportion, right? Also I don't see difference.

I also doubt a chin inplant in her early 20s. In her early 30s maybe yes.

I thought his Madonna video was better.

I think he used very respectful photos, until I saw the thumbnail for Madonna... LMAO girl.. the rudeness!

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, Galvon said:

Her nose when she was 14 being different than when she was 22? I mean as a teen we are all a bit out of proportion, right? Also I don't see difference.

I also doubt a chin inplant in her early 20s. In her early 30s maybe yes.

I thought his Madonna video was better.

True and same for the lifting doubt that's actually up to face tapes or the buccal fat removal that looks like some blush work.

He's the expert but he does get several stuffs wrong since he doesn't know about the "tricks" extents to change a face I believe.

I'm pretty clueless about these things but it seems really weird to judge things that detailed and confidently without comparing make-up/facetape-free pictures from several angles 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

sometimes these days i think she looks like her pre fame self more than ever. 

if she got buccal though for joanne era she was soo far ahead of the trends 

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

sometimes these days i think she looks like her pre fame self more than ever. 

if she got buccal though for joanne era she was soo far ahead of the trends 

it’s irreversible though and i really don’t think she looks gaunt like most of those removals tend to look 

Cameltoe Chariot
2 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Before clicking on the video I was sure he was going to confuse face tape with face lifting, I was right.

His videos are interesting but for someone as Gaga who evolves so much through make up, wigs and stuff like face tape he is not so accurate.

2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I think he got most things wrong 

2 hours ago, Meat said:

These videos don’t feel accurate when they talk about Gaga because her makeup techniques are a lot different than other celebrities. She is known to be chameleon when it comes to her looks, something most people can mistake for plastic surgery.

1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

very strange content, also i think people also forget that your facial structure can really change as you age. my face looks a lot different at the end of my 20s than at the beginning of my 20s with 0 work done

Just amplifying all these points because this supposed expert got a lot of stuff wrong.

Spreading misinformation about cosmetic procedures should be against the rules on this site, it drives me insane :alsemanche:

stevana229

I feel like he just doesn't understand the power of makeup and how different it can make the face look 

Archived