@alsemanche SHE'S DEVOURING AND LEAVING NO CRUMBS :giveup: 

I'm obsessed with the sunflower hair look omgomg

oh wow these are amazing :giveup: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 3

artdoll
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

oh wow these are amazing :giveup: 

She mentioned being super inspired by Bjork in her early interviews and it's really showing this era!! :pray:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 3

Helxig
2 hours ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

Oh she meant 2023 here :rip:

FnO2ktmWYAQWzF9?format=jpg&name=medium

OMG NO :laughga: I remember people back then saying “she didn’t say what year :ohwell: inb4 March/April next year” and they were RIGHT hahahaha 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 2

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

OMG NO :laughga: I remember people back then saying “she didn’t say what year :ohwell: inb4 March/April next year” and they were RIGHT hahahaha 

[insert Jamie Lee Curtis saying "trauma" compilation]

Those were dark days for us :franminervini: I fully believed we were getting MM3 last year and was fully disappointed when 2022 ended up being another year of nothing.

But we're finally going to EAT! :giveup:

• LMAO 2

Helxig

THE VISUALS! I’m on my phone right now so I can’t make my usual rant and dump all my thoughts, but omg I can’t believe it’s happening :excited2: the visuals are amazing and OMG Tunnel Vision made it!!! :giveup: and the instrumental already sounds more crisp. Add it to the list with Faerie Soirée and what sounds like maybe a reworked Leche Of Sirens? She said none of the leaks were going in the album the sneaky wench! Well y’all who didn’t listen to the leaks were right to wait after all!

Edited by Helxig
  • YAAAS 3

Helxig
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

[insert Jamie Lee Curtis saying "trauma" compilation]

Those were dark days for us :franminervini: I fully believed we were getting MM3 last year and was fully disappointed when 2022 ended up being another year of nothing.

But we're finally going to EAT! :giveup:

Same :laughga:

but it’s finally here bitch! It’s finally happening I’m so happy. This era is gonna be very very different but I am here for it! :artdoll2:

she might lose some longtime crybabys with this new sound but I know she will also gain a lot of new fans who will finally shut up about the ‘baby stuff’

• Love 1

artdoll
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Same :laughga:

but it’s finally here bitch! It’s finally happening I’m so happy. This era is gonna be very very different but I am here for it! :artdoll2:

she might lose some longtime crybabys with this new sound but I know she will also gain a lot of new fans who will finally shut up about the ‘baby stuff’

I know right?? I'm so ecstatic about everything so far, the visuals have been killer and the snippets sound heavenly! I just know this era is gonna be huge! :sara:

That's true, as someone who has been around since 2015 I have been 100% in love with everything she's done so far. She's such an amazing artist and being able to witness her creativity and aesthetic evolve in real time has been such a treat! :pray:

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

THE VISUALS! I’m on my phone right now so I can’t make my usual rant and dump all my thoughts, but omg I can’t believe it’s happening :excited2: the visuals are amazing and OMG Tunnel Vision made it!!! :giveup: and the instrumental already sounds more crisp. Add it to the list with Faerie Soirée and what sounds like maybe a reworked Leche Of Sirens? She said none of the leaks were going in the album the sneaky wench! Well y’all who didn’t listen to the leaks were right to wait after all!

YES!!! I lost my mind when I heard that little bit of Tunnel Vision at the end. I was SO worried she was gonna discard it as it was one of the more popular leaks but she seems to have kept it! I am so excited for what's to come!!! :stupidoreo:

• Love 1

Helxig
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

I know right?? I'm so ecstatic about everything so far, the visuals have been killer and the snippets sound heavenly! I just know this era is gonna be huge! :sara:

That's true, as someone who has been around since 2015 I have been 100% in love with everything she's done so far. She's such an amazing artist and being able to witness her creativity and aesthetic evolve in real time has been such a treat! :pray:

YES!!! I lost my mind when I heard that little bit of Tunnel Vision at the end. I was SO worried she was gonna discard it as it was one of the more popular leaks but she seems to have kept it! I am so excited for what's to come!!! :stupidoreo:

I have to go to work now but snzfmfzjskysksyk only 3 weeks til we get a single and 5 weeks til album release :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I have to go to work now but snzfmfzjskysksyk only 3 weeks til we get a single and 5 weeks til album release :giveup:

Have a great day and stay safe!!! I'll keep us updated, we've finally entered the MM3 era! :kara: :heart:

• Love 1

SimonBaetens
14 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie has released a new teaser and song snippet!

PORTALS [ALBUM] - OUT 3/31 (MARCH 31ST)

-

Melanie's store has officially updated with NEW stuff! (Credit: @alsemanche)

https://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/

-

The Album cover for Portals (MM3) has been revealed!

Fplk0xva-IAEk7nm.jpg

-

Some teaser images!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh wow! It’s giving Björk

• Love 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez