šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll
22 hours ago, PartySick said:

Why does that person say she's making new music when Melanie said she's staying where she wrote songs for Portals? :laughga:

I mean, technically they're not wrong since she stated she's writing new music? I guess it's a poor choice in wording. But I agree, I guess it's to get people excited in case she does release anything? Melanie saying she's writing music is a positive all around! :vegas:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

Helxig
14 minutes ago, artdoll said:

K-12's original movie/script, Test Me music video & Play Date music video say hi! :selena:

I knowwwĀ :messga:Ā  but the thing I was looking forward to from her the most has been the next movie, for years, since before After School. When she said she already has the ideas and scripts imagined for the next two filmsĀ 

Wow she really is Gaga in this moment lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

Helxig
22 hours ago, PartySick said:

Why does that person say she's making new music when Melanie said she's staying where she wrote songs for Portals? :laughga:

Two months until I see her :giveup:

15 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I mean, technically they're not wrong since she stated she's writing new music? I guess it's a poor choice in wording. But I agree, I guess it's to get people excited in case she does release anything? Melanie saying she's writing music is a positive all around! :vegas:

Maybe we will get another EP between albumsĀ :udidnt:

Jk keep your hopes down Earthlings (are we Crybabys or Earthlings? I kinda like Earthling better)

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I knowwwĀ :messga:Ā  but the thing I was looking forward to from her the most has been the next movie, for years, since before After School. When she said she already has the ideas and scripts imagined for the next two filmsĀ 

Wow she really is Gaga in this moment lol

I think she should release a book! That way she doesn't have to edit herself down and it'd be pretty unique. Not sure how many music artists like her have made accompanying story-telling books to their album(s).

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Maybe we will get another EP between albumsĀ :udidnt:

Jk keep your hopes down Earthlings (are we Crybabys or Earthlings? I kinda like Earthling better)

Hmmm....maybe? It could be plausible given we got After School a year after K-12? but I wouldn't hold my breath. She's probably more focused on touring atm!

...I prefer crybabiesĀ :selena:

• Like 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

I think she should release a book! That way she doesn't have to edit herself down and it'd be pretty unique. Not sure how many music artists like her have made accompanying story-telling books to their album(s).

Oh that's such a great idea! If she's already written the script then she would just have to convert it to a book. Which isn't easy, but is a lot easier and cheaper than making a film. I'd lover that tbh

Hmmm....maybe? It could be plausible given we got After School a year after K-12? but I wouldn't hold my breath. She's probably more focused on touring atm!

...I prefer crybabiesĀ :selena:

I don't seriously think she'll drop any more music for the next couple years:huntyga:Ā  I wish the Trilogy Tour was coming here so I could see her again! Portals Tour was amazinggg. But YouTube and TikTok will have to do.

I really hope she goes through the different eras aesthetics at the showĀ :excited2:Ā Like my dream would be she comes out in a Crybaby style frizzy wig with blue and pink, and wearing dark lipstick. Then changes into her K-12 uniform with the black and blonde hair and natural makeup. And then comes out as full faerie spirit alien creature thing

• Love 1

artdoll
22 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh that's such a great idea! If she's already written the script then she would just have to convert it to a book. Which isn't easy, but is a lot easier and cheaper than making a film. I'd lover that tbh

I think it'd be neat! She'd branch out into literary. Making her a successful musician, actress, director, writer and author!Ā :trollga:

I don't seriously think she'll drop any more music for the next couple years:huntyga:Ā 

I unfortunately don't see her dropping any music for a little while either. But who knows! She said she was writing which is always great. She could already be starting on what she wants to write about for MM4 or just experimenting (which could possibly end up as stuff on MM4! :vegas:)

I wish the Trilogy Tour was coming here so I could see her again! Portals Tour was amazinggg. But YouTube and TikTok will have to do.

I really hope she goes through the different eras aesthetics at the showĀ :excited2:Ā Like my dream would be she comes out in a Crybaby style frizzy wig with blue and pink, and wearing dark lipstick. Then changes into her K-12 uniform with the black and blonde hair and natural makeup. And then comes out as full faerie spirit alien creature thing

I love this idea! I could totally see her doing something like this. Each act of the show would represent each era! and she could surprise us with random songs from those eras like Dead To Me, Fire Drill, Test Me, etc!Ā :party:

• YAAAS 1

Helxig

I think it'd be neat! She'd branch out into literary. Making her a successful musician, actress, director, writer and author!Ā :trollga:

I unfortunately don't see her dropping any music for a little while either. But who knows! She said she was writing which is always great. She could already be starting on what she wants to write about for MM4 or just experimenting (which could possibly end up as stuff on MM4! :vegas:)

I love this idea! I could totally see her doing something like this. Each act of the show would represent each era! and she could surprise us with random songs from those eras like Dead To Me, Fire Drill, Test Me, etc!Ā :party:

I'm just so excited to see the show (online)Ā :woohoo: Just 8 weeks until it starts

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Hello, friends!

So, this isĀ notĀ Mel related whatsoever. However, I believe it is announcement worthy. I'm sure by now that most, if not all of you, are aware that the mod team has created GagaBoards. Consider it a sister site to GagaDaily.Ā 

You can learn more about GGB (GagaBoards) in the official GagaBoards announcement >[located here.]<

With that being said, the reason I'm making this announcement is to tell you all that I've made a Melanie thread over on GagaBoards that I will be posting Melanie news and updates to! So, if you're on GagaBoards, please make sure to post in the thread if you'd like to receive notifications. That way I can make a new taglist over on GGB! Thank you all so much. :kara:
>[GagaBoards Melanie Thread!]<

---

TL;DR -- I made a new Melanie thread over on GagaBoards and want you to post in it so that I can recreate a new/updated taglist for future news!

P.S: Do not worry. I will not be abandoning this thread, I'll try my best to post news on both. :holdmyhand:

• Love 4