šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

Helxig

I'm so shook at how well she is doing on the charts so far this eraĀ :wtfga:Ā  she was never a mainstream pop girly! I think the GP previously might have known Pity Party and that's it. Or maybe a snippet of Playdate from Tiktok. It's really all happening for her this era huh?Ā :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

Helxig
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's cute how I'm still tagged even though I haven't listened to anything other than a little bit of Death or Dead or whatever the song is :flutter:

https://youtu.be/H_hRUE-lXXs

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:ally:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Joshie S

I'm confident the "silence" at the moment is to build up hype for VOID music video.

Leading up to the release I'm sure we will get more contentĀ :artdoll2:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
10 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm confident the "silence" at the moment is to build up hype for VOID music video.

Leading up to the release I'm sure we will get more contentĀ :artdoll2:

I've been thinking the same! I think she has a lot up her sleeves for this era! :vegas:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

artdoll
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hate her character :messga:

WHY does it unsettle me so much :messga:

Help :messga:

I like how a cutesy pink alien scares you but not a literal murderous nightmare fuel xenomorph with two mouths

Helxig
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hate her character :messga:

WHY does it unsettle me so much :messga:

Help :messga:

Close your eyes when you listen:glamourpuss:

PartySick
24 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I like how a cutesy pink alien scares you but not a literal murderous nightmare fuel xenomorph with two mouths

One looks like a penis and is from my favorite movie franchise. The other looks like a deformed fetus fur suitĀ :bear:

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Close your eyes when you listen:glamourpuss:

I refuse!!

At this point it's just more fun to be a sh*t about it :traumatica:

šŸ’š

Helxig
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

One looks like a penis and is from my favorite movie franchise. The other looks like a deformed fetus fur suitĀ :bear:

I refuse!!

At this point it's just more fun to be a sh*t about it :traumatica:

Prediction: it's 2027, I enter gagadaily.com into my browser and check the New Threads section. At the top of the list I see a new thread by resident member PartySick. 'Lets see what they have to say'... I open the thread to a gushing review of Melanie Martinez's last album, Portals, detailing everything PartySick loves about the album, favourite songs, mentioning her creativity and the no-skips. The comments are a combination of users ridiculing them for having waited 4Ā years to listen to her old album when her new one is out already, and urging PartySick to finally watch the movie. This is the 10-years-late appreciation of ARTPOP with Gaga fans all over again. I take a moment to dig up the old thread on Portals, quote PartySick, copy and paste it into their new thread, and playfully taunt them for their stubbornness. I attach a few appropriate GIFs generated with AI to match exactly the tone of joke I want to make. Life is good. I close my golden, jewel encrusted laptop and lay back in my throne,Ā clap my hands for my servant robot to make me another cocktail and read me the report of how many million$Ā I have accrued this month

Edited by Helxig
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

tbh you never listened to after school nor watched the k-12 movie until i made you so i wouldn't be surprised if you end up listening to portals like 15 years from now when we have mm5 cause godga knows at this rate we'll be lucky to have mm4 by 2030

• LMAO 1

artdoll
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Prediction: it's 2027, I enter gagadaily.com into my browser and check the New Threads section. At the top of the list I see a new thread by resident member PartySick. 'Lets see what they have to say'... I open the thread to a gushing review of Melanie Martinez's last album, Portals, detailing everything PartySick loves about the album, favourite songs, mentioning her creativity and the no-skips. The comments are a combination of users ridiculing them for having waited 4Ā years to listen to her old album when her new one is out already, and urging PartySick to finally watch the movie. This is the 10-years-late appreciation of ARTPOP with Gaga fans all over again. I take a moment to dig up the old thread on Portals, quote PartySick, copy and paste it into their new thread, and playfully taunt them for their stubbornness. I attach a few appropriate GIFs generated with AI to match exactly the tone of joke I want to make. Life is good. I close my golden, jewel encrusted laptop and lay back in my throne,Ā clap my hands for my servant robot to make me another cocktail and read me the report of how many million$Ā I have accrued this month

Ā 

6 minutes ago, artdoll said:

tbh you never listened to after school nor watched the k-12 movie until i made you so i wouldn't be surprised if you end up listening to portals like 15 years from now when we have mm5 cause godga knows at this rate we'll be lucky to have mm4 by 2030

i-

i mean, where's the lie

• LMAO 2

Helxig
14 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Ā 

i-

i mean, where's the lie

No way we said the same thing at the same timeĀ :billie:Ā  priceless

• LMAO 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Ā 

1 hour ago, artdoll said:

tbh you never listened to after school nor watched the k-12 movie until i made you so i wouldn't be surprised if you end up listening to portals like 15 years from now when we have mm5 cause Gaga knows at this rate we'll be lucky to have mm4 by 2030

See? :anveeroy:

If I listened then you guys couldn't post things like this! :flutter:

šŸ’š
  • LMAO 2

artdoll
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Ā 

See? :anveeroy:

If I listened then you guys couldn't post things like this! :flutter:

stream portals or sufferĀ :neyde:

PartySick