💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

FameMonster01

Last year I really got back to loving Mel!

Initially I adored CRYBABY and still do! However k-12 just didn't stick with me.. But now I love K-12 as well but I could never get into after school EP, so i hope that this next project is gonna do it for me! 

• Love 1

Chromatography
9 hours ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

I was so into her when I was a freshman/sophomore in HS during the k-12 era, but I haven’t connected with any releases since then and kind fell away as a fan, but I’m excited to hear what she’s been up to, I will be listening!

wow i feel like i’m really dating myself here…her first album came out when i was a sophomore in college and was obsessed 

NichuuB
9 hours ago, artdoll said:

Melanie updated her Spotify header and profile picture! :giveup:

image.png

image.png

all these visuals:bradley: her dark pop era is upon us:firega:

Property of @Whale
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy
8 hours ago, artdoll said:

That's fair, what about After School songs? Glued is my favorite! it sort of fits the somber ballad spot in a way :hug: I think MM3 will take us back to the darker sound of Cry Baby in a more modern way if that makes sense

No release dates yes but it's important to note that Mel has upcoming performances at lollapalooza! (March 2023) she's said at her Halloween performance (I believe last year) that she won't be performing old material moving forward. There's a possibility we could be getting a single, or even the album, before then! :vegas:

Tbh I only heard it once :oops: But this time I’ll have to actually give it a good listen to prepare for this slayage! :excited:

Ahhh! :giveup: A single or album before March?! Yes please!!! :fatcat: We’ve been starved for so long! 

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

This though :bradley:

I think one of her songs has made me cry before but I can't remember which one ugh. I need to relisten to her whole discography in preparation for MM3 :giveup:

I can’t remember which song made me cry either but I know it’s happened before… :enigma:

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

US HAVING THE SAME FAVORITE MELANIE SONG?!

NO WAY! Haha! You too?! :giveup: SIR! 

5 hours ago, Helxig said:

The only song of hers that I remember in recent time made me emotional is... a leak :udidnt:  thas illegal!

But I too am hoping she has at least one song that rips my heart open. I just love when artists have the power to make me feel something so strongly

A leak? Hmm… I Don’t think I’ve heard any of her recent leaks but now I’m so curious! 
YES! I love when artists put out something so highly relatable that you just can’t help feeling emotional :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

NO WAY! Haha! You too?! :giveup: SIR! 

@artdoll and I watched the K-12 movie and High School Sweethearts spoke to me :legend:

I think @SamanthaC was there too? I don't remember if she joined us to watch K-12 or the Crybaby videos but it was one of them :bradley:

🖤
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

I can’t remember which song made me cry either but I know it’s happened before… :enigma:

I wanna say it was Sippy Cup 'cause I was on my neglected child kick :ladyhaha:

🖤
  • Love 2

Flippy
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@artdoll and I watched the K-12 movie and High School Sweethearts spoke to me :legend:

I think @SamanthaC was there too? I don't remember if she joined us to watch K-12 or the Crybaby videos but it was one of them :bradley:

Ugh! When are we all doing this again? That’s the real question :billie:

22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I wanna say it was Sippy Cup 'cause I was on my neglected child kick :ladyhaha:

I — I can’t remember which one for me still, but I remember Play Date (before it became viral), Training Wheels and Soap spoke to me :selena:

24 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Sperm :heat:

The fact that you’re not wrong :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 2

Freezie03

YESSS ughhh this is reviving my melanie martinez phase from 2019

I was just listening to soap and tag, you're it last night to get hyped. the cry baby album slaps so hard it's one of my favorite albums of all time

• YAAAS 2

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez